Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker (Post-release)

What did you think of Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker?

• Total voters
Hamill Tweet.jpg

Okay so who saw it and voted it bad....

I guess if that is how this is going... better start fixing the scale the other way as well.

BEST MOVIE EVER!

oops never mind... you can check...

So did you, Prop Collector legit see already... you thought there was NOTHING decent... (btw... something is wrong with my keyboard and I can not use question marks or apostrophes... hahaa)

Meh, whatever. I will watch Thurs, and even if the biggest piece of crap, imma rate it perfect and let this thread be what it is!

C9vQyD6VoAAdyEl.jpg

*I am actually one of those weirdos who will watch a movie before giving an opinion, and if I have not seen a specific movie or am not planning to see, I generally do not care to spread around my non-opinion on the matter.

Last edited:
I hope I go see it and am completely shocked at its brilliance .
but come on , so far trying to find a coherent story i this whole trilogy is like Stevie Wonder searching for a lost golf ball, even if you find one its not the right one...

I'm looking forward to Red Letter Media's review.

Same, even looking forward to the Nostalgia Critic review. I actually watched the NC review before I saw TLJ and honestly thought they were embellishing and exaggerating a lot of things. They weren't. I honestly thought flying Leia was a joke they made up for their skit.

Even just 2 hours is a long time to tell a story...

With GOT, when they had 3 episodes left, I still was hoping with three hours, tight story telling, they can still wrap it up fine...

They failed. But it was still possible.

Guess we will see on this.

Funny side story....

JJ Abrams, on his last season of Felicity, got a 6 episode order AFTER he had finished off the series. It was a wrapped story. Their replacement series got cancelled so it was a scramble to fill the timeslot...

But Felicity had graduated... the show was DONE. All character stories were closed.

But... being given the reins to do whatever he wanted in those stories, he went sci-fi... The drama about a girl following a boy to college cuz he wrote something nice in her year book became a show about... TIME TRAVEL

Was it Felicity... no not really. It was actually super weird....

Was it friggin fun...

YUP!!

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back