Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Pre-release)

Viewing on my phone even with the brightness all the way up I still can't see crap. Is that the knights of ren we see?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That panel was such a waste. They spent an hour on almost nothing except to spout superlatives left and right, introduce the new character and show the trailer.
At least I did not spend time and money (and wristbands?) to be there.

I think this lacks the punch of the Episode 7 teaser because its mainly just reintroducing us to characters we've seen, nothing new like seeing BB-8 or Kylo for the first time.

And still no Luke with his green saber :cry

Minor nerdgasm here. They don't give much away and that's probably a good thing.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Definatley playing it close to the vest. I think this film is going to have a very different feel then TFA, I think it's going to be darker, have mysticism, a journey into the Force more like the Morris trilogy from Clone Wars. Very cool and very bold.

"Balance" referenced. PT lovers will be pleased! And the Jedi ending?! Would Disney have the nerve to kill the order (and its brand recognition) and show Luke evolving the order beyond its PT dogmatism? I LOVEEEEEEE seeing Luke as master.

Pretty cool to hear Luke say the Jedi need to end. I'd always hoped the story would end with the end of the Jedi and the Sith. Balance would come from their end. Cool to see that idea may be in play.

Vader smashed mask on the floor, a Jedi temple, battle scenes. It's time for the Jedi to end said by Luke.

I'm pretty sure that's Kylo's helmet. It has the chrome linings that were around his eyes.

Anyone else catch the feint glimmer of "Help me Obi-Wan" when we have that back shot of Leia? Ooo! So glad my hearing hasn't failed me yet. And I'm SO GLAD that the flashback to the Temple will be expanded upon... if they choose to actually stick with it.

Still got his pleats.. thank god for that "puts sewing machine back in the loft"
6cde9b067f74af0ce55a27d76043f23c.jpg

I absolutely loath those new ship designs. On a whole other level of terribleness . The rest of it looked pretty strong and interesting, particularly the promise of a balance and the end of the Jedi. And its great to hear Lukes (Marks) voice at last.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back