Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Post-release)

im still waiting for someone to rip the commentary footage :cry
I'd much rather have a legal copy - anyone know if the commentary is available on the blu ray disc that comes with the 3D version. (I doubt it does - I'm guessing they're using the original blu ray).

I'd much rather have a legal copy - anyone know if the commentary is available on the blu ray disc that comes with the 3D version. (I doubt it does - I'm guessing they're using the original blu ray).

My understanding is that the commentary is in the 2D disc.

this may be old news, but i just saw this while surfing youtube. i dont know exactly what it comes off of. but i know theres a lot more footage in this video then the bluray target exclusive i got when TFA came out.

sure was hoping to see chewie rip plut's arm off

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting interview with Anthony Breznican on RFR this week discussing potential Kenobi films with Ewan. He said that LF was holding off on committing to that until after Ep. 9 because Kenobi has some role to play in the sequel trilogy we have yet too see beyond his V.O. in the Force back. He thinks Rey does have some sort of family connection to Kenobi.

Interesting interview with Anthony Breznican on RFR this week discussing potential Kenobi films with Ewan. He said that LF was holding off on committing to that until after Ep. 9 because Kenobi has some role to play in the sequel trilogy we have yet too see beyond his V.O. in the Force back. He thinks Rey does have some sort of family connection to Kenobi.

Oh damn... If my whole thing about Obi-Wan and Satine having a child she kept secret from him is anywhere close to accurate... :devil

Oh damn... If my whole thing about Obi-Wan and Satine having a child she kept secret from him is anywhere close to accurate... :devil

You and others have pointed out that door is open to them! It could also be a more distant relative but we don't have any canonical backstory for that. Sabine is the only person we ever saw him be "involved" with.

Or better yet, he had a child with her sister.

In my dream, the standalone Kenobi film would involve him heading back to Mandalore to standoff against deathwatch.

During that film, he could get it on with the sister

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

In my dream, the standalone Kenobi film would involve him heading back to Mandalore to standoff against deathwatch.

which to me would make ae little more sense, considering how staunch he is at obeying rules. although in the kenobi book, he would follow those rules to the end and deny himself passion as part of his grief...

which to me would make ae little more sense, considering how staunch he is at obeying rules. although in the kenobi book, he would follow those rules to the end and deny himself passion as part of his grief...
In my opinion, the rulebook of the Jedi would have been thrown out after order 66.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

except the book made one believe that now with everything he knew gone, it was the one last thing familiar to him, so he's going to hold on to those rules forever.
But it was the arrogance and dogma of the order that was responsible for their fall

But it was the arrogance and dogma of the order that was responsible for their fall

Yep. but after going through that grief of failure and death, you'd think someone like him would hold on to what was left of it no matter what. i don't see him throwing it out the window and saying 'to hell with it'...

unless he got drunk on death sticks one night ;o)

Except this would make Rey much older I think.

Anyway, I thought Sabine Wren was her daughter? (Rebels talk)

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back