STAR WARS - The Acolyte lightsabers

Nah, Jedi had lots more to do than merely deal with Sith.

"For over a thousand generations, the Jedi Knights were the guardians of peace and justice in the Old Republic. Before the dark times, before the Empire." -- Obi-Wan
That’s the excuse I’ll use for these jumbo sabers. Old tech and no need to move fast against bad guys

These designs look as bland and uninteresting as the show they star in...

Reminds me of these ancient weapons.
IMG_4515.jpeg

;)

Last edited:
So I'm glad all y'all are having fun with this ;) but surely there was more on display at the premiere than just the laser swords? Or is the little droid dude genuinely the only prop that's actually interesting that's been shown off?

In the comics, it's specifically discussed that they start using 'battle sabers' that aren't as ornate because they are faster to produce and there's less worry about losing one.

Huh. So they have a "canon" reason to make them boring and cheap. Some forward thinking going on there. (Sarcasm :p)

Now I find it odd they introduced all these fancy lightsabers, then immediately switch them out for boring ones. Like some of the early High Republic designs were they were first showing were pretty cool.

Huh. So they have a "canon" reason to make them boring and cheap. Some forward thinking going on there. (Sarcasm :p)

Now I find it odd they introduced all these fancy lightsabers, then immediately switch them out for boring ones. Like some of the early High Republic designs were they were first showing were pretty cool.
I literally wrote out a post that said exactly the same thing then edited out...thank you, my wording would have been taken as ultra snarky...lol

This one by far is the best out of the boring bunch(btw, good job on the replication, Starkiller) but i just can't unsee Yoda as the top half. It's as if they took yoda's, replaced the kyber crystals with 2 blue pills...behold,,,the Yodextenze!!!

It would look a lot better imo if they weathered the metal part darker and replaced all the copper colored parts with wooden inlays.

Last edited:
This one by far is the best out of the boring bunch(btw, good job on the replication, Starkiller) but i just can't unsee Yoda as the top half. It's as if they took yoda's, replaced the kyber crystals with 2 blue pills...behold,,,the Yodextenze!!!

It would look a lot better imo if they weathered the metal part darker and replaced all the copper colored parts with wooden inlays.
I like them as well

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back