Unlimited Run Star Wars (SOLO) - Sabacc Chips / Credit Ingots

Muddler

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
SOLO - A Star Wars Story

Sabacc Chips / Credit ingots and Coins

xQpSqpV.jpg

In this run I'm offering my version of the credit ingots and coins as seen during the famous Sabacc-Games in the Solo-Movie.
I've tried to match the design and dimensions as closely as possible to the available reference-shots.
My personal aspiration was to create some items that offer a genuine feel and appearance when handled around.

Of course I wanted something that looks cool on any display. But I also like to have props I can actually take into my hand and play around with (without being afraid to damage the items).

That's why the ingots are made of cold-cast metal, a mix of resin and different metal-powders. So the colors you see are not paint, but the genuine metal-colors. This way it's possible to barnish the ingots to achieve a nice metallic shine. And you won't have any issues with paint flaking or rubbing off. Additionally the metal adds some weight, so the items don't feel like plastic when you hold them in your hand.

WR4y0hF.jpg Mxz1O3G.jpg DUxqVc4.jpg

The ingots will be delivered completely sanded and barnished as shown on the pictures.
(If people are interested I could add a little video with "care instructions", so you know what to do if your ingots lose their shine or you would like to alter the look)
You can also find additional information on the creation process in my Coinage thread:
Star Wars Credits and Coinage - References and Recreation

UPDATE!!! Ordering now also possible on Etsy: Sci-Fi and Movie Stuff - Made for Fun by MuddlersManufactory

(Color-selection for individual pieces is far easier this way. Prices are identical. Just the "Total Triple Set" will remain an RPF-exclusive offer"!)

Price

I'm offering the ingots in sets of three items. One "Big Bar", one "medium" and one "small" (the last one canonically being identified as an Imperial 100-Credit-Coin)
The price for the sets depends on the color-variation.
(See explanation further down, if you'd like to know why I'm only offering these variants)

I'm offering the ingots in three different colors, for simplification named "Gold", "Silver" and "Bronze"
(I'm sure most people will assume this anyway, but of course my ingots do NOT contain any actual gold or silver! I'm using mixtures of brass, pewter and copper).

1.) "Single Color Set" - EUR 30,-

0UM677v.jpg

4WL3jqR.jpg NWRDPt6.jpg tmrh9hd.jpg

You'd like your set to be in one color? Great! As this is the easiest variant for me, it's also the cheapest one.
You may select the color of the whole set (Gold, Silver or Bronze).

2.) "Total Triple Set" - EUR 80,-

You want it all? You can have it! You will get three versions of all three ingots in all three available colors.
So that will be a total of 9 items:

BwNHGo9.jpg xBZo7Y1.jpg

Of course you are free to order several sets at once (with shipping-costs only applied once).

NOW ALSO AVAILABLE: CREDIT COINS

vdPg2lt.jpg

HbSXXzw.jpg

PJM9IQ2.jpg

Just added several types of coins to my Etsy-Shop!

I'll also offer the following combinations here:

3.) Single Color Coin Set - 25,- EUR

You'll get a coin of each type in your selected color (all 3 in either Gold, Silver, Bronze). So it's one "Mandalorian", one "Crystalline" and one "Galactic Credit":
ofPrPPf.jpg

If you'd like any mixed combination of items, please visit my Etsy Shop. Sorting out the different types and colors is automated there, so I can manage the orders properly.

Shipping costs

For any order up to a total of 3 Sets (or one "Total Triple")
(If you would like to order more, please PM me first! I'll have to check the size and weight of the package and maybe adjust the costs).

Tracked Shipping inside Germany: 5,90 Euros per order

Tracked Shipping inside European Union: 8,90 Euros per order

Tracked International Shipping: 11,90 Euros per order

Payment

If you wish to join the run, please send the appropriate amount to my PayPal-account:

tariqnazar@web.de

Please make sure to add your RPF-Name and your ordered color-combination in the PayPal-comment so I can assign the order correctly.
Post a comment in this thread if you sent a payment, so I can update the Run-List.

Timeframe:

Currently I'm able to cast 1 or 2 sets a day. So depending on the number of orders I'll usually have your order ready in about a week after payment.

Run #1 List:

1 generalvenduu (1 gold set)__________________paid + shipped
2 fraktilfilth (1 total triple set)__________________paid + shipped
3 jedieddy (2 total triple sets)__________________paid + shipped
4 bluecoyote (1 total triple set)_________________paid + shipped
5 enaswede (1 total triple set)__________________paid + shipped
6 DBoz (1 total triple set)______________________paid + shipped
7 Cameron (1 bronze set)_____________________paid + shipped
8 Indakin (2 total triple sets + 3 crystal coins)____paid + shipped
9 jedieddy (3 coin sets)______________________paid + shipped

Attachments

• cHYTwq1.jpg
    cHYTwq1.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 839
Last edited:
Hey, GV here...put me down for a gold set. I liked the credit chips you did....so I’m in.
I’m at a dinner party and on my phone. I’ll PayPal tomorrow.

Hey, GV here...put me down for a gold set. I liked the credit chips you did....so I’m in.
I’m at a dinner party and on my phone. I’ll PayPal tomorrow.

Loving your work on this project. One Triple set please. Payment inbound

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Thanks! Cool to have you joining in! :)
I'll do my very best to get your orders ready this weekend, so I can hopefully ship them on Monday!

Something awesome was in the mail today...the postman really wedged that box in the mailbox. Amazing work as always Muddler!
I am now closely watching the coins you are working on.
4419A071-E1D5-4658-B2C6-31835DBF5E7C.jpeg

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back