Star wars sequel saved for future

I thought the unadulterated originals were lost forever and the closest we could get now is the LD rips?

So the closest we could hope for would be the LD rips, but realistically I doubt that will ever happen, sadly.

That cant possibly be true can it??!!!!!!

I cant possibly imagine that the original master negative of any film would be actually altered! Why would they possibly need to do that??!!

As said, my guess is this is BS to help put an end to the 'whining'

Weequay

Pretty good for a movie with no ending and a little soft core incest.

(and before you ask, my daughter asked me why Luke was kissing his sister.)
That's really funny.
After all the SW movies are aimed at kids. So like the new Dr who we can say GL is only broadening their horizons. :lol

Really, I'm sure GL would say I didn't think of that, Lea was playing a joke on Han, things weren't established etc. But there is more to this, in the radio series Luke asks Lea, "If you have some time...".

For the incest thing I remember the days when I didn't know that they were siblings... Funny how that whole scene changed after ROTJ came out!

At least they didn't KNOW they were brother and sister yet...

For the incest thing I remember the days when I didn't know that they were siblings... Funny how that whole scene changed after ROTJ came out!

At least they didn't KNOW they were brother and sister yet...
Yet another reason not to show kids the prequels first.

We sure weren't prepared for all of the skeletons in the Skywalker's closet.
Are there anymore George?

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back