Star Wars Obi-Wan Kenobi (tv series)

Why arent these fantasies referred to in the first three movies?
Because the Inquisitorious was all dead or gone by 0 BBY.

Grand Inquisitor dies in 4 BBY in a duel with Kanan Jarrus
Second Sister dies in 14 BBY after being executed by Vader
Third Sister deserts the Inquisitorious in 9 BBY
Fourth Sister disappeared from the Galaxy around 2 BBY following an encounter with Rebel Commander Lina Graf
Fifth Brother dies in 3 BBY at Maul's hand
Sixth Brother dies in 18 BBY by Ahsoka's hand
Seventh Sister dies in 3 BBY at Maul's hand
Eighth Brother dies in 3 BBY again by Maul's hand
Ninth Sister dies in 14 BBY by Cal Kestis
Tenth Brother dies in 18 BBY after his Purge Troopers Order 66 programming is reactivated against him
And the other 2 unnamed Inquisitors are killed by Vader in 14 BBY

Their stories are self contained in the pre-OT timeline

Lol . Hayden was in the Vader suit for five minutes. So.....Reva was a youngling and wants to kill Vader/ Anakin because he killed a bunch a Younglings. OK. Reva then goes through the whole "Third Sister" thing so she can get to Vader for revenge........She could of just put the sabre against Vaders back and game over. But.........she tracks and kills numerous Jedi to get to that point.......Gimme a break.

Lol . Hayden was in the Vader suit for five minutes.

And?
So.....Reva was a youngling and wants to kill Vader/ Anakin because he killed a bunch a Younglings. OK. Reva then goes through the whole "Third Sister" thing so she can get to Vader for revenge........She could of just put the sabre against Vaders back and game over.
Because you can totally walk up to Vader and stab him in the back. Oh wait, she tried that, and it didn't work. Not surprising. This Darth Vader we're talking about.

But.........she tracks and kills numerous Jedi to get to that point.......Gimme a break.
She's been after Obi-Wan. She's counting on Obi-Wan being an emotional distraction for Vader. If she's going to stand even a remote chance at trying to stab Vader in the back.

And she'd so consumed by her hate, everything and everyone is meaningless to her. She doesn't care who or how many people are going to die in her quest for revenge.

“General Kenobi. Years ago you served my father in the clone wars”.
Wait. What? This old guy is a general? Clone wars? What’s that? I wanna know about all the wars in ‘star wars’.

Those twelve words of dialogue were possibly the most intriguing and immersive piece of world building in Star Wars.
That’s all they ever were and they worked fantastically.
The class of ‘77 remember that.

Fascinating indeed.So could one assume that might be the origin of the “Emperor’s Hands”?
Maybe? I never heard that term until Heir to the Empire, which being Legends material now might have made the Emperor's Hand concept a non-entity at this point. Someone could probably ask Timothy Zahn what his inspiration for the Hand was via twitter or something, if they were so motivated.

please, no green - i hate green, especially candy apple green

homer GIF

I like Rogue one in a lot of ways but Jyn Erso is absolutely one of the worst, most poorly conceived and acted characters in SW. If you have to entirely ignore the lead in a movie what does that says about it?

Speaking of which I find it strange that some fans are ok with ignoring particular content in films or shows that doesn't exactly "toot their horns" but then they get offended or make comment when other fans chose to ignore entire films or shows like it's a bad thing. "You can't ignore canon, it's still canon." Right lol.

This is a thing I didn't know! Fascinating.

Also, if you ever played Dark Forces II from 1997, the main baddie is a former Inquisitor named Jerec. That was the first time I had ever heard of them. They didn't do the whole "3rd Sister, 5th Brother, etc" thing back then. I always had the impression they were more of an intelligence organization of Force sensitives sniffing out Jedi for Vader rather than taking them out themselves though but maybe I'm wrong. Of course, that iteration is not canon now, if it ever was. I was surprised to see the concept pop up again in Rebels.

I think there are too many variables why fans like one thing but not another.We collect/reject things on a subconscious level at times we might not even be aware of.Not the best example but, I dug something at one time but rewatched/listened to it years later and thought wtf why did I like this.That and factor in emotions,sometimes it allows us to “time travel” to a happy/sad time when we first encountered movie,music what have you.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back