Limited Run Star Wars Han Solo Episode VII Leather Jacket

Nah, no updates but he has been on the boards. From my understanding if we don't hear from him that means hes working hard on our jackets. This is my first run purchase, Danny is legit so there is nothing to worry about.

Hey guys!

I've had a lot of work lately with these jackets, since the leather for both Star Wars jackets is a hard to find leather. Now, there are several jackets still in production and I want to start shipping very soon! If someone has an urgent date that they need their jackets for, please let me know via PM and we'll work something out, don't worry.

Danny

Do you have the back length for these please? Bottom of collar to hem.

that's 27.5 inches for the size M.

Hi Danny,

Just saw your comment about the 27.5inch length on a M.

This is the first time I have seen mention of the length and this was often on my mind.

I ordered an XL for the chest size, but being short (5 ft 2 in) I'm worried that the jacket may end at around 30 inches based on the Medium length which would make it look more like a car coat when worn by me -- and not very Han Solo, lol. And the jacket's design appears to be such that it can't be easily shortened by a tailor without ruining the shape.

Can I get some indication of lengths for all available sizes and whether this can be adjusted by you?

Thanks and sorry for the bother.
Steve

Hey guys!

Now, there are several jackets still in production and I want to start shipping very soon!

Heya Danny,

You're making/shipping them already? Could you please verify the detail fixes that are (or were) being taken care of? I'd like to know exactly what I'm getting before it gets sent out. Thanks!

Heya Danny,

You're making/shipping them already? Could you please verify the detail fixes that are (or were) being taken care of? I'd like to know exactly what I'm getting before it gets sent out. Thanks!

I agree with the above. Your previous post on January 25th said that you were incorporating some fixes but can you give us any more info? Thanks, Danny.

Hey guys! As soon as I get the first ones from production I'll send pics of the changes we made, so you see them before shipping them! Also, I'm making Han Solo shirts, I have an interest thread, you can add them to your order for just 65 bucks when getting the jacket:

attachment.php

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back