Limited Run Star Wars Han Solo Episode VII Leather Jacket

I have seen a few repro jackets with this detail, but I have yet to find a reference pic of the screen used jacket with this. Do you have any pics of what you're talking about?

This image shows both the correct way to stitch the shoulder (i.e. no outer, decorative turnover stitch) and the 7 decorative stitches on the front left shoulder panel.
shoulder.jpg

Interested as well! Are we looking at the second run at this point, or are there still slots on the first one? I'm probably a Large, but will measure to me sure when I get a chance...

PM sent

I'm interested as well but I'd like to know the length of the jacket. Can sleeve length be customised also?
TIA!

PM sent and yes!

I emailed Danny a bunch of things to fix as well (such as the missing vertical stitching-stripes on the left shoulder, the "decorative" turn-down seams on the shoulders shouldn't be there and that the front sleeve panel should be one piece) and from what I can tell he's doing his best to see all irregularities get ironed out. All of these things are easy fixes and this is a simple enough jacket... not like the Star Lord jacket, which is a nightmare to repro.

I know, but it makes it hard to want to sign up for one when it's unclear if things are still being tweaked without updates. I almost bought the Starlord trench coat he was doing but there were a number of things that never were adjusted from the prototype. Hoping this will be worked out closer with some visuals to show what he has been modifying. For all of the people ordering already I'm surprised none of these comments have been made as some are pretty obvious and should be easily altered ( I used to do patterns)..

I'm definitely keeping my eye on this one.

I made a number of these comments directly to Danny a month ago, and he has been working on correcting them.

Yes, we're basically just finishing those details right now, as soon as we correct everything we'll start with the first run, since I don't want anyone to get a jacket less screen accurate than someone else just because they got it sooner. I think you'll all like the final result!

is it too late to jump on this list? I'm interested if there is still room in this project

PM sent

Hi Danny, I Pm'd about a deliver date on this jacket, how does it work with your runs?? Do you need the rest of the interested parties to pay to get a run going?

Basically Im just asking if we have to wait for the rest of the list to get the run started?

not rushing either just wanted a time frame, I've never bought any of your cool stuff.

Hey bud! PM sent, sorry for the delay!

If I'm interested do I just pay or do I wait for confirmation?

PM sent!

Howdy Danny,

Please add me to your list. I'll need to get a soft tailors ruler and measure myself to be sure, but I think I'm probably a standard Large. I'll confirm when I send the money. I'll PM you.

Thanks for being dedicated to authenticity.

Ken

Hey, Danny, you sent me a PM but now I'm confused... are we talking about the Ep 7 Solo jacket, the Finn/Poe jacket, or both?

I want the Solo jacket the most, but I'm interested in the Finn/Poe jacket as well.

This is for the Solo jacket, The Finn/ Poe has already been made

Hey, Danny, you sent me a PM but now I'm confused... are we talking about the Ep 7 Solo jacket, the Finn/Poe jacket, or both?

I want the Solo jacket the most, but I'm interested in the Finn/Poe jacket as well.

Hi Danny... I think there was indeed some confusion, because you sent me a PM (as you wrote above, quoted below), but the only PM you sent was re the Finn/Poe jacket. I've been trying to get on this list since my Jan 5 post (quoted below at the bottom). :)

Please add me to the list and we can talk payment! :D

Also, any updates about timeframes at this point? Just curious if there is an ETA. Thanks!

Interested as well! Are we looking at the second run at this point, or are there still slots on the first one? I'm probably a Large, but will measure to me sure when I get a chance...
PM sent

Same here. :) Size L, based on a quick chest measurement.

Is the leather in the photos final, though? It looks shinier than in the photos of the real thing.

Hey everyone!

Danny gave me permission to post this here. (Many thanks for that!) I'm looking into doing a run of as-accurate-as-possible jacket greeblies, both in CNC metal and plastic versions.

The link to the run is here:
http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=255170

Please keep all discussion regarding them there so as not to clutter up this thread. (The greeblies could also easily be turned into Poe's X-wing leg cylinders if the run needs more people. I'm looking into that as well.)

Cheers!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back