Unlimited Run Star Wars Episode 7 Stormtrooper Helmet kits V3 IS HERE NOW

Re: Star Wars Episode 7 Stormtrooper Helmet kits

I have been looking at your helmet and I have a question. Isn't there a honeycomb texture pattern in the frown area?

This may be off the TFA Helmet topic, but when will you be starting the TFA Tie helmet :D? Also, I would like to be added to the helmet list if possible. Money ready to be sent via PP.

Very Interested in a V3, what size head will this fit?
Ok, up to a 24" head

I have been looking at your helmet and I have a question. Isn't there a honeycomb texture pattern in the frown area?

The v2 was made right after the first trailer come out. My new v3 will have the mesh :)

This may be off the TFA Helmet topic, but when will you be starting the TFA Tie helmet :D? Also, I would like to be added to the helmet list if possible. Money ready to be sent via PP.

Tie helmet is in the works :)

I cant wait to get one of these V3 editions, sorry I keep missing your PMs ive been a little too absent from here lately

Taking interest on V3 now finally lol, I will need to collect deposits from those interested soon. Pics are in the first post.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back