Limited Run Star Wars Ep VII Force Awakens Captain Phasma helmet (First Finished Helmet P9!)

Re: Star Wars Ep VII Force Awakens Captain Phasma helmet (FIRST KIT PICS on Page 4)

I'm interested in a chromed kit! Please let me know if it's still available. Thanks!

PM Sent.

If anyone else wants to get in on the run, please post here and I'll PM you with payment info.

Re: Star Wars Ep VII Force Awakens Captain Phasma helmet (FIRST KIT PICS on Page 4)

Got it. Deposit sent and confirmed. Thanks!

I can't wait until it's my turn to finish the rest of the payment. These look awesome.

I can't wait until it's my turn to finish the rest of the payment. These look awesome.

Soon...

That said, I've got a few invoices out to folks who I'm still waiting on payments from.

In the meantime, if you'd like to be added to the run, please post here and I'll PM you with payment details.

If you wait to send a deposit until after I've posted pics of the finished helmet, please understand that I will be raising the price once I've got one in chrome. If you've already sent in your deposit before that, you'll be locked in at the lower price.

I got the invoice for the kit, but wanted the full version, am I on the "completed helmet" list?

I'm in. No chrome please. Send PM please. Thanks.

I'd love one fully finished PM sent

I'm in. No chrome please. Send PM please. Thanks.

PM Sent.

I'd love one fully finished PM sent

PM Replied to.

Got mine today... amazing work!!!

I'm glad you're happy with it. Be sure to post some pics when you've got it painted up.

A few folks have asked for pics of this kit side-by-side with the Anvos First Order trooper helmet. I finally got one such photo:

I'm absolutely satisfied with the scale I chose for this helmet.

If anyone else wants to get in on this run, please post here and I'll PM you with details.

Today is another casting day. I'll also be finalizing the prep work on a stack of these ladies. Hopefully I'll have some finished pics in the next few days.

If you'd like to get a kit or a finished helmet, please post here and I'll PM you with payment details.

Final payment was sent. My apologies on the delay, I did not realize that my email wasn't updating on my phone. Can't wait to get the helmet.

Can't wait to get the helmet.

Got the payment. It'll go out Monday or Tuesday. Thank you.

In other news, I've put the gloss basecoat on a handful of the helmets:

Seriously. Gloss:

Next up, CHROME!

Post here if you'd like to get in on this run and I'll PM you with payment info.

Yeah, I know I'm late to the thread,but that's one sweet looking helmet you got there. :cool

Oh, that's mine on bottom left... Sweet! :)

PS - How did you already get the Anovos? I have one ordered, but thought they didn't ship anything yet...

They look pretty in black...

Yeah, I know I'm late to the thread,but that's one sweet looking helmet you got there. :cool

I'm really liking it so far. If you want one, I've PM'ed you with all of the details.

Oh, that's mine on bottom left... Sweet! :)

PS - How did you already get the Anovos? I have one ordered, but thought they didn't ship anything yet...

It's not mine. A friend of mine was in on the advance deal and got a suit for Celebration Anaheim.

They look pretty in black...

They do indeed. But you know what's going to make them look better? Chrome.

Like this:

I used three different chroming products and they're not finished yet, but so far I'm liking the middle one best.

If you're interested in getting in on this run, post here and I'll PM you with payment info.

I'm really liking it so far. If you want one, I've PM'ed you with all of the details.

It's not mine. A friend of mine was in on the advance deal and got a suit for Celebration Anaheim.

They do indeed. But you know what's going to make them look better? Chrome.

Like this:

[url]https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5642/22297073919_8d9dce8397_c.jpg[/url]

I used three different chroming products and they're not finished yet, but so far I'm liking the middle one best.

If you're interested in getting in on this run, post here and I'll PM you with payment info.

Sick! Yeah I like the middle too, left is also nice

From the pic, to me its a toss up between the left and middle. I'm liking the left more due to the more reflective look of the chrome similar to the pictures from D23.

I like the middle. Her armor is not highly reflective, more like polished steel, so middle covers it perfectly.

I agree on the left or the middle chrome, but I think either one can be wheathered nicely to match the original. I can't wait to get mine!

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back