Star Wars Card Games and others

I assume its only use is to show who's the dealer at the moment? (I'm sorry if this is a stupid question, I don't have a good grasp of card games in general.)

Yes, I don’t think it has any greater purpose in the game. I just thought it could be a fun little piece to add there [emoji4]

Progress: remodelled the lower section and bevelled the upper ring (in 1 version, the other is without the bevel).
bevelled:
dealer_token_v2.png
non-bevelled:
dealer_token_v1.png

Link to Thingiverse files: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2976873

Yes, I toyed with the idea of simply using actual, untreated herbs, but they'd probably end up crumbling. There might be a way to toughen and preserve them while keeping their natural aspect?

They might be dried tobacco leaves:
3rAGe4P.jpg

Maybe you could try to keep them from crumbling with hairspray or any other kind of finish.

For the time being, I'll simply use colored plastic rocks for aquariums as stakes. After all, it does look an awful lot like whatever they used in Rogue One. I have a bunch of those.

Pierres en plastique 001.jpg

I created an account specifically to get in on a run of these cards. I saw that one was posted in a Project Runs thread, but I'm super new. Could someone please help? Thank you.

Edit: Found it!!!! Just need to get in on a set of dice and credits now somehow

Last edited:
Was this constructed with binder's board? That was the route I was considering, having some experience in book binding and building boxes for said books. My other concern was finding an acceptable leather that wasn't too thick, how did you remedy that?

Was this constructed with binder's board? That was the route I was considering, having some experience in book binding and building boxes for said books. My other concern was finding an acceptable leather that wasn't too thick, how did you remedy that?

It's a 3D printed part. I painted the front in tan and wrapped 1mm cow leather around it. :) In a few days, I should have a new version.

Last edited:
So I gave the game a test run with the rules I posted above, I basically played everyone's hands for them. I must say the game is pretty fun and it works pretty well. The only edit I would make to the game is don't roll the dice on the last betting round because then you're stuck with that random hand when its time to show your cards, that doesn't make much sense IMO. btw that Sabacc Pot grows really big!!

SabaccGameplay2.jpg

sabaccGameplay.jpg

Last edited:
So here are the rules as far as i understand them. We still haven't really agreed on how the Sabacc Pot is won so I did not include it.
This is a quick sketch of what a instruction book would probably look like.

View attachment 829028

Do you have an editable version of that? Or is that the rules from the Hasbro game? I'd like to make additions and corrections to get it as close to the rules of Sabacc from the EU as possible because I think the Hasbro version is way too dumbed down and doesn't allow from the Idiot's Array and the Straight Staves hand

I will print the brown part via Shapeways in white strong & flexible. The red part is laser cut 3mm plastic sheet. So the costs for the case are very small. :) Then comes a little bit painting and the leather. I will order the brown part via Shapeways this week. :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back