Star Wars Blu-Ray Question

Korbanth

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Question for those who might know. When the Star Wars 6 movies come out on blu-ray soon, I see you can get all six in one package, or each trilogy in its own package.

if I buy the two movie sets seperately, do I still get the 3 bonus Blu-rays with all the deleted extra parts, or are those bonus disks only in the package that has all SIX movies?

thanks for letting me know

From what I read, the bonus discs only come with the complete six trilogy set.

The Complete comes with nine discs, while the PT and OT come with only three discs.

Last edited:
I believe that you gotta buy the Complete Saga 9 disc set to get all the extras :unsure

At least that's why I personally bought the Complete Saga even though I have ZERO interest in the Prequel Trilogy.

But I can wholeheartedly recommend the full 9 disc set to anyone who even has a passing interest in Star Wars props 'n costumes.
If you are a member of the RPF because of your interest in Star Wars props in particular (as I am) then the extras discs will justify the cost of the full set on their own!
There is some EXCELLENT stuff in there, and it's 75% never before seen OT stuff to boot. And the stuff that you're likely to have seen before - well this is a handly way of getting these documentaries in full broadcast resolution :thumbsup
I already had the 3 'Making Of' documentaries which had been released a long time back, but this is the frst time I've seen them in a resolution that's better than VHS res :thumbsup :D

Unfortunately it will fudge the sales figures to somehow convince George that the majority of Star Wars fans don't dislike the Prequels :unsure
If it wasn't for these excellent extras on the Complete Saga box set, I would probably have bought the Original Trilogy set instead.... and if that happened on a worldwide scale, it might have got the message thru to him :rolleyes
Oh well, I consider myself a Happy Camper after getting the SW blu rays, so I guess Lucasfilm is doing *something* right?! LOL

Cheers,
John
john@manicminer.plus.com

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back