Star Wars Armour/Costumes?

How about Figrin D'an (band leader) from the Cantina;, including insturment. Or Mangnaguard, (Grievous's bodyguard) that one would be cool...

Im a huge star wars fan, so looking forward to see what you come up with. I made myself a Shaak Ti costume few weeks ago :)

IG-88?

Amanaman?

Max Rebo?

Droopy McCool?

Nien Nunb?

Crix Madene?

Has anyone done a Blue Snaggletooth? That would be really cool!

I would love to see a PERFECT Ponda Boba...

Nien Nunb's been done...

tumblr_lggeagHIqR1qao2myo1_500.png

:confused

Every single costume you can imagine has been done. Pick something you like.

But some are faaaaaar less common. I think that'd make some more interesting.

You could do animated Clone Wars versions of some b-list characters just to make it unique. Bossk comes to mind, as do some of the jedi such as Plo Koon or Kit Fisto. Kit's Mon Cal apprentice might be nifty.

But some are faaaaaar less common. I think that'd make some more interesting.

You could do animated Clone Wars versions of some b-list characters just to make it unique. Bossk comes to mind, as do some of the jedi such as Plo Koon or Kit Fisto. Kit's Mon Cal apprentice might be nifty.

I like the idea of animated clone wars characters, hmmmmmm :cool

Your Probably quite right, and as for Starkiller there are hundreds of them over at Flagship all types just about too i think :(

Just remember the more obscure you are willing to go, the more people will admire it. For example, a lot of work goes into making a good Jedi tunic and robes, but the everyday person doesn't go to crazy over it. But a good sith people will knock others down to get a picture. Like the Darth Bane that Thomas/The Clone Emperor built. Some people want a costume only that is easy to recognize -Darth Vader- some want to hang back and blend in -Rebel Trooper- It just all depends.

Yeah Ive been looking at the old republic stuff some is pretty good, not the most recognisable but that is not really what im after i guess :D

This got me thinking, has anyone ever done an actual action figure costume ? IE an action figure blown up to human size ?

This got me thinking, has anyone ever done an actual action figure costume ? IE an action figure blown up to human size ?

I think there have been some based on Lego's minifigs. I swear I'd seen photos floating around the net years ago of a couple 70s Kenner style costumes, complete with sabers coming out of the arms and plastic capes/cloaks.

Think i may do a clone trooper have sourced some armour already so we shall see :D

If your looking at doing clone armor, clone troopers.net is the place to go, I am currently building a CC Bly I get all my info there, lots of good armorers there, you will also,find all the accessories you need :thumbsup

I think there have been some based on Lego's minifigs. I swear I'd seen photos floating around the net years ago of a couple 70s Kenner style costumes, complete with sabers coming out of the arms and plastic capes/cloaks.

I have seen a batman lego, but not star wars, that would be funny :D

If your looking at doing clone armor, clone troopers.net is the place to go, I am currently building a CC Bly I get all my info there, lots of good armorers there, you will also,find all the accessories you need :thumbsup

Thanks for the info, I have already been there and have joined, very good info and help there for sure :D

I have pictures on my other computer of two Minifigs blown up to costume-size - a Qui-Gon Jinn and a Darth Maul. They were wicked!

And you´re right, I´ve done Starkiller and Ahsoka myself, those are suits that are more and more common these days. But how about a variation on the characters? I mean, one has seen a Luke ESB, but I´ve seldom seen a dirtied-up, pocket flaps torn and hanging, Luke ESB. You´ve got the looks, even though judging by the picture you´re more manly than Hamill will ever be, but that could be a good variant.

Or even the Dark empire Luke, which I haven´t seen many floating around, perhaps?

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back