Star Trek Wrath of Khan Style Wrap

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

fallimar

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Very nicely done!

So good to see more people patterning their own garments, it really makes such a huge difference to the quality of the finished piece :)

greatwazoo42

Sr Member
Oooohh- that's a good one. And I have not seen it done before- you'll post pictures, yes?

Will do. :) The "test fabric" I got in for it is a bit more brown than tan but it may still look right under bright light like the original. I'm tempted to take a hint from you and use a metal Starfleet Symbol at the end of the belt. I particularly like the brass blanks that they used on the black Academy jackets in Abrams 09 Trek. That might work really well on a dark tan suede.