Star Trek TOS phaser - GJ P2 part question

Life has a way of “striking us down” as some perverse way of righting us to back up into seeking our own level. Wow im intrigued by all of your previous builds, as I am new to detailed TOS projects of much complexity. Please give a status on your book! Now that’s something else indeed and we can all use a dose of inspiration for mind-fuel.

Last edited:
Leinads - no argument. We must endure and survive until we can thrive again.

Sadly the TPZ was forced down. The screen caps alone from the TPZ phaser thread would help you with any TOS phaser project. I would love to have include the high resolution comparison photos I have of the two working B&W Hero P2s that Kirk and Spock hold in episodes 5 and 6 in my book. However except for the "unknown" P2 clip from Lincoln Enterprises* - all of them are copyrighted by Paramount/CBS Studios.
(* Its the P2 that Kirk carries into Engineering to find Finney in episode 6. It is the only P2 with a concentric-cylindrical emitter which is IMO, the top view P2 shown in TMOST.)

I have published my new book on Amazon - however as usual Mr Bezos needs money and so KDP has added so much money to the print cost it is out of range for most. I can probably order an author copy for you and save you quite a bit. Message me for details

I very much look forward to reading your book and can only imagine the effort involved researching and writing on this topic! I’ll definitely message - thanks

Leinads - I am planning on becoming a "premium" member next month. However until then I am restricted and cannot sell on therpf. In the mean time you can contact me directly with questions about my book: qi-press@29tec.us

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back