Star Trek: TNG Phaser II up next from Diamond Select Toys

antigravity

I would be thrilled to see some diamond select Next Generation PROPS. They've done pretty well with the classic props. I want a mark VII tricorder (that I can afford) so bad!!!!

Hmm, would have preferred a Dolphin instead, or even the Dustbuster. But at any rate, it's got to be better than the Playmates!

An update was posted on price and availability: STAR TREK TNG COBRA PHASER, SUMMER 2015, $39.99

Add whatever number of months or years you feel is appropriate to arrive at the actual in-store date.

An update was posted on price and availability: STAR TREK TNG COBRA PHASER, SUMMER 2015, $39.99

Add whatever number of months or years you feel is appropriate to arrive at the actual in-store date.

Where was that posted? If it was a store, sometimes they improperly post a date before DST has actually given one.

Edit: Ok, i found it:
http://news.toyark.com/2015/02/15/diamond-select-toys-products-release-prices-toy-fair-2015-153632

Lol, yeah, that's not happening...

Last edited:
It's only March Nick, we still have 9 months to go.....LOL!

So, seriously, any new news on nthis?

From this: http://www.artasylum.com/2017/03/ask-dst-350-ghostbusters-gotham-star-trek-and-more/

AskDST:
Levi B.
Hey guys! Any update or timeline on the Star Trek: TNG phaser? I’ve seen some Toy Fair pictures floating around on the internet for a while now, but nothing in the shipping dates blog. Hope everything is going well, the prototypes look awesome!

DSTChuck: We have not actively solicited that item yet, but once you see it in Previews we will be confident in its ship date. An electronic issue we did not expect cropped up late in the development cycle

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey look! That's the question I submitted lol! I'm hoping for a 2017 release to go along with TNG's 30th anniversary, but who knows.

Well, sorry to necrobump this thread with sad news, but there is finally official word. This comes straight from the December 8th 2020 Ask DST #423-

"Bill H.
Any news on Star Trek TNG’s Cobra Phaser prop that was considered for production a few years ago?

DSTChuck: I am sorry to say that at this time there are no further plans to release the Cobra phaser."

I really held out hope. Growing up watching Star Trek TNG reruns I wanted nothing more than a phaser better than the old Playmates Cobra phaser.

Yeah if they have not released something that was advertised 6 years ago it ain’t happening

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back