Star Trek T.O.S. Bridge Build 1:10 Scale

Re: Star Trek T.O.S. Enterprise Bridge Build 1/10th Scale

Hi, rchrz60 and sorry for my delay in replying! That looks great, Bud! :)

I am looking forward to following your thread to see how it turns out. Great start!

I will be molding and casting aspects of this build in order to allow me to complete it, without having to construct every section separately.

Thanks for the kind words :)

Last edited:

Why, thank you PotionMistress! :) I am sure by now that you are eagerly awaiting the new Harry Potter book!!!

I will be molding and casting aspects of this build in order to allow me to complete it, without having to construct every section separately.

Thanks for the kind words :)

Want to send a few of those extras my way? :) Mine has stalled a bit, but I'm going to try to get back to it now that the weather is colder.

Thanks, Kurok. I hope to have an update soon. My lighting rig is REALLY close to completion and that will make a HUGE difference. The whole bridge lit with flashing lights for £12.99!!!
More soon!

Have to ask this . . . how did you get the effect of the turbo lift ceiling grill shadow and what did you use for the console buttons?

Hi, nurturer.

Thanks for the great question! The grill shadow is purely down to directional lighting and the consol buttons are nail gems.

Darren

Bridge.pngFantastic Build I hope your still making progress. I've been thinking of taking this one on for a couple years .Just have a half dozen other projects to finish first.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back