Star Trek Props: Tricorders / PADD

MulletMan28

Hello all, looking to see if anyone has any PDF's with tricorder instructions. also looking for a PADD template. i had one a few years ago and now the link that i used is dead. i made a bunch out of styrene and it was a great outline. also looking for a hypospray scratch instructions.... same thing happened there, had a link and its dead now.

also, prob should put in a new topic but does anyone know anythign about molding? wanted to try and make a cast of a tricorder kit i have, also a boomerang phaser too.

well thanks for readin!!

Mullet

I should apologize. I did not mean to turn this thread into a recasting discussion :)

I think the templates you are looking for may have been from my site a while ago. I will dig around on my hard drive to see if I still have them handy.

Ok, I scaled the template up to the proper 4"x6" size, exported it to a PDF and uploaded it here. It a basic template so some modification may be necessary depending on what you're wanting to create (static/hero). Enjoy! :)

Def. appreciate a good ol' Trek thread, it seems this summer was the summer of Trek and it slowly calmed. Bring on the Trek!:lol

'Not sure if you're looking for scratch building instructions or just general assembly instructions.

GMProps used to offer scratch building instructions, and Roddenberry.com has their assembly instructions available on their website.

Sean

Hello all, looking to see if anyone has any PDF's with tricorder instructions. also looking for a PADD template. i had one a few years ago and now the link that i used is dead. i made a bunch out of styrene and it was a great outline. also looking for a hypospray scratch instructions.... same thing happened there, had a link and its dead now.

also, prob should put in a new topic but does anyone know anythign about molding? wanted to try and make a cast of a tricorder kit i have, also a boomerang phaser too.

well thanks for readin!!

Mullet

Hi there,

could you use the graphic underneath as a template? Dimensions 6" x 4"

Keep on trekking

Dietrich

TNGPADD.png
[/IMG]

... and here's the Voyager PADD template I found in the web. Don't care about the dimensions in mm, they are just recommendations.

Overall size is 4" x 6".

Enjoy

Dietrich
VoyagerPADDTemplate.png
[/IMG]

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back