Interest Star trek picard season3 leather jackets!

Hey all,
We just updated our jacket more close to the original.
How it's looking to you?

New Sample Front.jpg
New Sample 0.jpg
IMG_20230426_134639_979.jpg
IMG_20230426_141841_492.jpg
IMG_20230426_141452_294.jpg

Hello friends,

I have made sufficient progress to start interest run for these jackets.
Who would be interested in a run of these jackets?
Regaular Sizes will be from Small to XXL, as well custom sizes accepted.
Let me know and if I get enough interest so, I'll start working it asap.

Thanks,

View attachment 1685727View attachment 1686018
100% interested.. would love to have one!

I got mine and it is amazing, thank you. I am wondering if anyone in this thread has had any luck getting a badge on well? I don't want to damage or permanently mark the leather, but the magnets on the badge I got seem too weak for the thickness of the jacket.

For reference, here is the badge I got:

Hello everyone,

This is our earlier order but we couldn't done while we were doing others.
Due to the size, the laser cutting (delta) took almost 12 hours.
Finally done and shipped out today.
IMG_20230826_165822_173.jpg

IMG_20230826_165845_869.jpg

Last edited:
I got mine and it is amazing, thank you. I am wondering if anyone in this thread has had any luck getting a badge on well? I don't want to damage or permanently mark the leather, but the magnets on the badge I got seem too weak for the thickness of the jacket.

For reference, here is the badge I got:

I bought a less expensive badge that was intended as a pin. I used a pair of pliers to remove the pin and make the back flat. I ordered N52 neodymium bar magnets from Amazon. I used E6000 to attach the stronger magnet to the badge and clamped it to dry for 2 days. A second magnet for the back of the same strength. Finally the key is placement. The smooth leather strip that has the zipper stitched into it is too tight, but moving over to where the perforated leather is and making sure the inside magnet is aligned to that section—you can use a magnetic badge.

Hey folks,

I was wondering to developing a whole black jacket as black version.
Now we just done a new whole black color jacket.
How it looks to you guys?
ST Black Jacket 1.jpg
ST Black Jacket.jpg
ST Black Jacket 2.jpg
ST Black Jacket 3.jpg

Last edited:
You are doing the work of the Gods, forging incredible works of artistic craftsmanship. In other words, ”I Like it!”. I got my Geordi LaForge jacket and I love it. Thank you for your work good sir! On another note, do you know of somewhere I can get the Commodore rank insignia? Thanks ahead. (P.S. wanted to add a photo of my jacket but haven’t been able to figure it out, lol)

You are doing the work of the Gods, forging incredible works of artistic craftsmanship. In other words, ”I Like it!”. I got my Geordi LaForge jacket and I love it. Thank you for your work good sir! On another note, do you know of somewhere I can get the Commodore rank insignia? Thanks ahead. (P.S. wanted to add a photo of my jacket but haven’t been able to figure it out, lol)
Thank you for your words.
I think fifthchamber or RedDog they can let you know in details about pips and badges.
Please share your jacket phots here and leave your feedback on our website, here is the link, Geordi La Forge Commodore Star Trek Jacket - ELS

Thank you
Jameel

I've not seen Geordi's Commodore badge made just yet, but I'd have no doubt that BlackSeaProps could sort you out? They have the Chief badge and the pips for the regular command ranks all sorted already....I'd ask them! They do AMAZING work, and the magnet is strong enough to stand pretty much any challenge too..

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back