Star Trek Picard Season Three

I can't tell if this is a typo or intentional, but, either way, it's brilliant.
Intended. Thank you.

Except that the actors are not usually the best people to write or inform how their characters are portrayed. Stewart gave us Picard riding a dune buggy in NEMESIS, after all. And was a key player in shaping the first two seasons of this trainwreck.
You’re right. Season three is probably going to suck.

You’re right. Season three is going to suck.

Fixed.

You see, past behaviors are an excellent indicator of future ones. This "creative" team is totally incapable of honesty, integrity, or competence. They do not create, they repurpose the works of others. They do not tell stories, they just rehash, reboot, and mystery box everything.

Anyone expecting better from them is just Charlie Brown running toward that football yet again.

Fixed.

You see, past behaviors are an excellent indicator of future ones. This "creative" team is totally incapable of honesty, integrity, or competence. They do not create, they repurpose the works of others. They do not tell stories, they just rehash, reboot, and mystery box everything.

Anyone expecting better from them is just Charlie Brown running toward that football yet again.
I feel so gullible.

Fixed.

Well…could be the fandom finally forced Lucy to let Charlie Brown kick the ball, just once?

I guess we will have to sit wait and see.

I will keep my expectations appropriately doubtful that they will deliver.

I'm sure RoboPicard will still be a doddering old fool, Seven of Sixty-Nine will still be an angry, murderous lesbian, Raffi will still be an angry crackhead lesbian, and the TNG cast will all be miserable and/or failures.
You forgot to add Picards sexuality. Or do you just take issue with lesians?

I'm sure RoboPicard will still be a doddering old fool, Seven of Sixty-Nine will still be an angry, murderous lesbian, Raffi will still be an angry crackhead lesbian, and the TNG cast will all be miserable and/or failures.
Well, so far Riker and Troi lost a child to one of the most stupid diseases ever conceived, Wesley Crusher morphed into a Dr. Who rip-off, and "Data" died again (at least until they clone him from yeet another "cell" they found of his positronic brain). So let's see what happens to the rest of the cast:

Geordi LaForge: His eyes now give him problems everytime he goes near a wifi signal. Whatever they are getting on their TV/ PC, he also gets and cannot turn it off. So far, he's watched the entire Full House series 9,348.342.4 times, and he's nearly insane.

Beverley Crusher, M.D.: after retiring from Starfleet Medical, her tap-dancing career came to a tragic end when she caught a terminal case of athlete's foot. She now has 6 months to live, and the entire supply of TInactin™ the Federation had was destroyed in the attack on Mars.

Worf, Son of Mog, Esq.: Worf's entire life and career were shattered when it was discovered that his "father" was actually a Changeling, and that Mog found Worf as a baby splotch of something or another on a remote world conquered by the Klingons. When Worf took on the likeness of Mog, he laughed and took the baby for his own.

I just hope we finally get closure for the one time Borg officer that deserves to be at peace. Early rumor leaks state that at the end of the series, she invests with Guinan and starts a convenience store in the neutral zone.

To finally become fully human, she changes her name to reflect her new life. 7 of 11, open at 9.

And moves into a trailer park.

…at Vasquez Rocks, no less…

07C70CE3-04EB-4AA5-9C1B-6CBA580CAF0F.jpeg

BTW…is that a TV antenna on top of Raffi’s abode??

Though in reality, Seven of Nine should no longer exist.

When they went back in time and changed The Borg from a collective, to a co-op, she should have vanished from the bridge the second that they made it back to the 25th century.

Anika Hansen would have then appeared as an interior decorator at Starfleet Command’s auxiliary support business center.

When they went back in time and changed The Borg from a collective, to a co-op, she should have vanished from the bridge the second that they made it back to the 25th century.
That's not what happend. The jurati borg are a separate entity from the borg nerfed by Voyager.

Well…could be the fandom finally forced Lucy to let Charlie Brown kick the ball, just once?

I guess we will have to sit wait and see.

I will keep my expectations appropriately doubtful that they will deliver.

...and there was that ONE TIME WHEN...

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back