Unlimited Run Star Trek: Picard, Away Jackets, Now Taking Orders!

So-new question-the Google doc asks for pants size and gives the example of size 32. But women’s pants are sized very differently with the size not being a measurement. For example-my niece wears size 0 pants but obviously she has measurements that aren’t zero. How do we convert to the centimeters for the form?
True, that's not well worded, I've now updated. A measurement on your body around the hips at the height you wear a belt.

Have you got everything sorted out and finalised now as to what you are going to do to produce the jackets? Materials/colours/perforations etc. When are you planning to start the final versions and when can we hope to start getting them shipped to us? Excuse my questions, I am just very excited.

Have you got everything sorted out and finalised now as to what you are going to do to produce the jackets? Materials/colours/perforations etc. When are you planning to start the final versions and when can we hope to start getting them shipped to us? Excuse my questions, I am just very excited.
Nope. Still working on several things. We're hoping to start shipping in early June.

I placed my order 1 minute ago. I'm a bit nervous, never did something like this before... :D I'll go with Riker-red. Normally I'm a Data-type, but for daily use it might be too much, i thought.
That's the same reason I went with the red. Data is my favorite character, but I'd prefer red for something I actually wear. I don't tend to get yellow clothes.
Blue was another option, but I thought that dark blue color was too subtle in the show (others may like that). I've gotten a couple Trek costumes in the past and always went with blue because I thought the blue looked best on me, this is my first time going red. The red jacket looks just right to me.

Last edited:
That's the same reason I went with the red. Data is my favorite character, but I thought I'd prefer red for something I actually wear. I don't tend to get yellow clothes.
Blue was another option, but I thought that dark blue color was too subtle in the show (others my like that). The red looks just right to me. I've gotten a couple Trek costumes in the past and always went with blue, this is my first time going red.
Yes I always go engineering however this jacket is so cool that I want to wear it as a daily and I think the yellow might be too much for street wear. I went with the Riker red.

I wanted to ask, how will the color part be shaped? Seems to be a difference between the drawing and the latest shown progress. Or will it always depend on how the shoulders are shaped? Mine are quite straight but I'd also prefer a bit of angle shape.

shape.PNG

Last edited:
I wanted to ask, how will the color part be shaped? Seems to be a difference between the drawing and the latest shown progress. Or will it always depend on how the shoulders are shaped? Mine are quite straight but I'd also prefer a bit of angle shape.

View attachment 1694982
Nothing is nailed down yet. The drawing is so far just a drawing, and the prototype is a first pass build based much more on Riker's jacket than any other. It's part of the design process we sill need to nail down. Likely it will be more like the angled drawing, since most of the jackets are that way.

I keep coming back to read everyone’s posts even though I’ve already placed my order. It’s fun to watch the excitement.

Curious is there really no overlap between the people who think of themselves as engineering aficionados and people who graduated from a school with the same colors as Data/Worf/Raffi/Geordi’s jacket?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back