Unlimited Run Star Trek Movie Communicator Lids and Midplates

Neither will work but I'll put you down for an "A" as requested. If you like I can make the DST version and make it available, I'll need a scan on the top shell.

Hello comm510: Thank You for making this possible! I would like 1 Start Trek VII Lid bent and cleaned up and 1 Brass Midplate A to fit the Stapleton Star Trek VII Communicator kits. Now we can finally finish that beautiful kit Stapleton produced! :)

First List is full - I will make this run active and start taking payments on Friday. I am currently taking names for the second run which will happen in a couple of weeks.
I am doing this so that I am not collecting money for items I don't have time to deliver so don't get discouraged if you have to wait a couple of weeks, it will happen.

You will have one week to pay from Friday - if no payment then your request will be removed. Items will be shipped in the order that payments are received but only those on the list will be served until one week passes and all other paid orders are shipped. Trying to keep it simple and fair.

Thank you very much for your interest and support!

Interested in:

1x Brass Midplate "A" for Stapleton comms - Finished
1x Star Trek 3 Lid Bent, cleaned, and soldered with brass spacer
and definitely interested in electronics!

Thank you very much for making these available!

qwavemi I guess this goes to your second set of items?

Please schedule me for:
2 ST 3 Lid Bent, cleaned, and soldered with brass space
2 Star Trek 5 lid, finished and ready to install
2 Mid-plates Type A (Stapleton) sanded and grained edge

I will pay in advance - please let me know the projected cost

Last edited by a moderator:
First post updated with ST5 lid pic. I will start adding names to the second list this afternoon.

B

Please put me down for 1 x ST III bent, cleaned and soldered lid and 1 x brass mid plate A (sanded and finished edge). Thanks!

Run opened - first post edited.

Ready to accept payment from the first 20 on the list, and thanks again to everyone.

B

Payment sent! :D

For now, please change mine to 1 midplate instead of 2. I'll get the other one and a ST5 lid later on when I finish some other projects/runs.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back