Interest Star Trek II: Wrath of Khan Romulan Ale Decanter- Finally.

Mutant-Enemy

Sr Member
Here at long last in the interest list for the Romulan Ale Decanter as seen in Wrath of Khan and my recent thread here at the RPF concerning the build.
These are all acrylic made, laser cut and hand assembled.
WrathDecanter2.JPGWrathDecanter1.JPG
Two types of bonder are used: One for general purpose and the second for those area’s that will come into contact with fluid if the decanter is filled.
It is recommended that strong alcohol NOT be stored in these containers for long periods of time. It’s a decanter after all- feel free to look up that definition.
The first 10 people to sign up for this decanter and indicate they are willing to pay via personal check or money order will receive the gift bag pictured along with their decanter.
That is the incentive for paying through some other way than Pay-Pal. I can provide a Pay-Pal address however if that is your preference, but, as stated, you won’t receive the gift bag with your purchase through Pay-Pal.
The gift bag is a lined russet velvet with decorative white cording at the top. Later on we may be able to sell the gift bags separately but at this time there are only enough to offer them with the first 10 decanters.
At this time we are not taking any money but when the list hit’s 10 people in number signed up we will begin decanter production and start sending out information to start accepting payments at that time.
Price per Decanter is $300 plus $18 shipping in the US.
Be prepared to spend more for shipping if you are outside of the United States.
Please: Post only your name and payment preference in this thread. I will up-date the list below with those names in the order they are posted here.
Thanks for looking and for your interest!

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back