Limited Run Star Trek Cricket Phaser Electronics with Lights & Sounds

Well, the Dustbuster phaser electronics is not as popular as I thought it would be. So I have decided to sell off what I have and discontinue them. I may have to do the same with the Cricket electronics.

I will be selling the Dustbuster electronics through the month of January for $55 each. I have a limited number of these circuits.

I will also offer the Cricket electronics for $55 as well.

If you want one or both of these just send payment to my PayPal ID: gmros@cogeco.ca.

I kind of understand the dustbuster. I don't sell many of those, but I sell quite a lot of cricket kits. I would think you would be doing better with those.

I kind of understand the dustbuster. I don't sell many of those, but I sell quite a lot of cricket kits. I would think you would be doing better with those.

The Cricket does seem more popular and I have sold a few more of those. I will not discontinue the Cricket electronics (it is still one of my favorites).

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back