Star Tours

haakesack

Hey folks,

I'm doing a Captain Rex Build over HERE and I've started recreating some of the paper props seen on and around Rex in the new queue. Here's what I've recreated so far with their reference photos:
UPDATED:Sticker.jpgRX24-Shipping-Label.jpg

UPDATED: defectiveref.jpgDefectiv.jpgDefectiv.png

Enjoy!

Older versions

Attachments

• RX24-Shipping-Label.jpg
    RX24-Shipping-Label.jpg
    384.7 KB · Views: 118
  • defective.jpg
    defective.jpg
    260.1 KB · Views: 95
  • Defective.png
    Defective.png
    36.7 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:
Looks like someone just ripped those stickers off of the boxes in the rides, LOL. Cool beans, nice save.

I found another sticker, although don't recall ever seeing it in the ride:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-CkI8IEyxh...0/Droid+Shipping+-+Star+Tours+%2812-11%29.jpg

But it looks pretty neat, if someone can redo it and make it look straight and new.

Wish there was more stuff from this ride.

BTW, I have some footage from the new star tours, but the sound is all wonky and over to the left channel. I think that it is Disney video footage before the actual opening of the ride, just to see how it operates, with some of the filmed footage as well. If anyone has some audio to go with it, I can put them together with my Pinnacle in my computer.

Already did some really nice work on the Haunted Mansion, which is really coming out nice. Going to throw it up on Youtube and see what people think.

Let me know if you do.

Last edited:
Thanks Dietrich! glad to have someone else on board helping out. Can you give me the name of the font you used for the English letters? It's the same font I need to make the "defective" sticker complete.

Also do you have a translation for the bottom section?

Thanks!

No problem, that was an easy one. To answer your questions: The name of the font is Microgramma D Bold Extended, but Eurostile Extended is very similar. If you can't find it online please send me a PM with your email address.

The bottom section is unreadable so I used the sentence "May the Force be with you always young Jedi" in the dark gray part and underneath is my home address in Aurek-Besh.

Hope that helps

Dietrich

No problem, that was an easy one. To answer your questions: The name of the font is Microgramma D Bold Extended, but Eurostile Extended is very similar. If you can't find it online please send me a PM with your email address.

The bottom section is unreadable so I used the sentence "May the Force be with you always young Jedi" in the dark gray part and underneath is my home address in Aurek-Besh.

Hope that helps

Dietrich

Sweet thank you! I'll be right over. :devil

Does anyone have the little orange luggage tags from the bags on the bottom floor during the lines? Would be awesome to see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Definitely gotta print all these this week for my Star Tours shelf!!! I'd also love to see the luggage tags! They'd be perfect printed out on orange paper that I have!

Great stuff shared, thanks for posting them! Im not sure when I will use them but I dont doubt that it will happen sooner or later for a project around here, lol.

Does anyone have the little orange luggage tags from the bags on the bottom floor during the lines? Would be awesome to see.

Definitely gotta print all these this week for my Star Tours shelf!!! I'd also love to see the luggage tags! They'd be perfect printed out on orange paper that I have!

While I don't have the graphic design skills to make them myself, I just came across some good, clear shots of these tags that could help someone else here recreate them. I'll post them if anyone wants them.

These are all great items. I've printed all of them to decoratevarious boxes.

I noticed the other day they have the shipping label for a gonk, anyone recreated that?
Even printed some shipping labels as shipping envelopes, now I don't want to use them.

Ha ha

Attachments

• IMG_2317.JPG
    IMG_2317.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 46
This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back