Limited Run Star Lord Vol. 2 SHIRTS & Guardians of the Galaxy Original Peter Quill t-shirts

Soulinertia

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
06/16/17-

The Ultimate Deluxe Screen Accurate Vol. 2 Shirts are Ready!

Pricing for the Deluxe Shirts will be $99 + $6 domestic shipping and $21 international shipping.

1st batch in production.

Still taking Interest . . .

deluxe%20shirt%20reduced2.jpg

"Deluxe Vol.2" shirt INTEREST LIST (1st batch limit 20):
Lidocaine - Paid - Shipping
hebrewersfan - Paid - Shipping
Evan Currie - Paid - Shipping
cboath - Paid - Shipping
mackle89 - Paid - Shipping
joshspiderman23 - Paid - Shipping
evoskater - Paid - Shipping
manunderthehood - Paid - Shipping Soon!
Fallen21 - Paid
kevinv - Paid
justanuthercap - Paid
IndyGhostbuster - Paid
DunnieDanko - Paid
FuseNova - Paid

Deadpaul5150
crazycallisto
*private*
starlordcosplay

star_lord_legendary_outlaw
KatCorliss
Darth Clayton
Endless Wonder
chuck2003
SansayKAC
BikerScout
dascoyne
framed

mens%20sizing_1.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/16-

Basic versions of the shirt are ready!

Taking orders now! Send me a PM for the link.

Gray version:
v2shirtgraySoulinertia.jpg

Blue version:
v2shirtblueSoulinertia.jpg

Shipping early 2017!

Above are the prototypes. Below is the final production version:

Soulproto1.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/08/16 -

This was originally just an interest thread for the shirt Peter Quill wears in the first Guardians of the Galaxy movie, but I've decided to also tackle the shirt featured in the new Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 2 teaser as well. The first shirt project is still in the works, but has proven more difficult that I had originally anticipated to source all the correct materials in the right color. Also, Star Lord bag commissions are eating up much of my time. I'll still be producing the V1 shirt for those still interested, but it will take a back burner to the new shirt for now.

I'll be updating the design as more shots become available.

I want to balance affordability with accuracy, so I'll be offering 2 versions: one will be the ultimate deluxe screen accurate replica with the correct materials and unique stitching. (the shirt has very complex construction.) The other will be just the graphics on a long sleeve shirt of similar quality material. I'll be using multiple techniques to create the shirts.

If you want to get on the interest list for the basic "Vol. 2" shirt just reply to this thread and I'll add you to the list.

Pricing for the Basic version will be $36 shipped for those located within the USA. International orders add $12 shipping.

I'll work out pricing and availability for the Ultimate Deluxe version soon.

"V2" shirt INTEREST LIST:
Talsiri
dbalschi
OliverQueenIND
hanspl
Jack
ZackElfie
Yrien
Punchbuggyblues
cboath
Jathoris
mierax - deluxe
enterprise0216
PunisherWarrior
undeadmith
TheRocketeer
Kevin Gossett
Funky Jedi
Max Jenius
beardo
Mystic5523
nwjedidave
medic2410p
karmajay
bondoking
njakus29
RiotJavelinDX
Deadpaul5150
Abelugo
rotsanakin
jessamygriffin
Gyurma
manunderthehood
Darth Clayton
Capn_jack_sav
ZackElfie
tk2647
washout
bluenyte
Nagano
Jai
nlamel
mark15
ScottyDoesntKno
Taff83
karmajay
KatCorliss
howlingwind13
Maulevolent
OBI WAN KEN0B1
Cyber Block

ORIGINAL POST BELOW

I'm building a shirt for my Star Lord costume and I have enough collar material to make about 20 more shirts, so this will be a limited run.

I'll be making the shirt with the two mesh panels in the front. I've confirmed this is a long sleeve shirt. I might also make the other long sleeve shirt with the similar collar (seen in the lower left corner) depending on material supply and interest, but for now I'm only offering the shirt with the panels.

Here are some reference shots of the shirts with my collar fabric below. It's a very close match in style and color:

soulinertiastarlordshirtstudy.jpg

This is a pic of my prototype shirt:

shirtjacketB.jpg

The final production shirt will be a knit polo material with nylon mesh for the panels.

These shirts will not be easy to produce and I'll be making them in-house here in the USA.

Due to the materials, complex design and very limited quantity I estimate the price to be somewhere around $225 for the V1 shirts.

Original shirt 1st Run INTEREST LIST:

1. Max Jenius x2
2. Nagano
3. hazardjsimpson
4. hikz
5. hello
6. SantinoCasas
7. PunisherWarrior
8. .:MirrorminD:.
9. WestBertozzi
10. Evil Benius
11. RobMcLaury
12. mierax
13. Washout
14. muttmo
15. theonestarlord
16. Wrenne
17. Firnatine87
18. Warrior Po8
19. njakus29
20. RESERVED

2nd run if I have enough materials . . .

1. RESERVED
2. Firnatine87
3. Westies14
4. Jediguy
5. 80sKIDAutoman
6. dstengler
7. KillerofSaints
8. dArtagnan
9. Zexcced
10. Magnus Darcrider
11. vecna
12. Andrewhitc
13. Jogiwan
14. JordanHydeWhite
15. Darth Gius
16. KillerofSaints
17. hnyuht
18. StarLordGoG
19. Sentry02
20. nlamel
21. mikid
22. doctormckay
23. Lidocaine
24. mackle89
25. fjwilkes87
26. Gyurma

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Star Lord - Peter Quill's SHIRT - Guardians of the Galaxy

After scouring some more reference pics I've confirmed both shirts are in-fact long sleeved. So this shirt with the mesh panels will be a long sleeved shirt!

long%20sleeve%20shirt1.jpg

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back