Star Lord GLOVES - Does anyone have the Hot Toys figure?

dannylopuz

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I'm making the gloves, possibly looking to produce a small run of them, since I don't think there are a ton of people who are still looking for gloves, but I just can't find any pic of the inner hand, does anyone have a clear pic of the palm of the hand while wearing the gloves or at least a Hot Toys Star Lord figure to take a quick shot of how they are designed? I'm pretty sure it's just dark gray fabric, except of the tip of the thumb, but I'm just not sure. Thank you so much, if you're also making the gloves, here's the clearest pic of them so far:

attachment.jpg

Danny,

I cant get my screen shot to work at the moment but at 8 mins into the film he has his hands up while being confronted about the orb, it appears as though the index finger to thumb are black while the rest of the palm is orange/reddish in colour.

Count me in Danny I know you will do an excellent job

I'm making the gloves, possibly looking to produce a small run of them, since I don't think there are a ton of people who are still looking for gloves, but I just can't find any pic of the inner hand, does anyone have a clear pic of the palm of the hand while wearing the gloves or at least a Hot Toys Star Lord figure to take a quick shot of how they are designed? I'm pretty sure it's just dark gray fabric, except of the tip of the thumb, but I'm just not sure. Thank you so much, if you're also making the gloves, here's the clearest pic of them so far:

View attachment 437203

I don't have the figure and I don't have my copy of the movie handy either, but you can see a bit of the palms on Morag. Here are the shots I have from trailers and such.

You guys rock! I did see them in the movie but it's just not clear enough, I think I have enough pics to have a clearer idea, if anyone gets a better shot I'll make sure to include it in the design!

I don't have the figure and I don't have my copy of the movie handy either, but you can see a bit of the palms on Morag. Here are the shots I have from trailers and such.

I took your screenshots and fixed some of the lighting settings, you can see the details easier this way.

16476952766_fb77e1db09_c.jpg

16316681139_11883a822f_c.jpg

16315493890_6c1a15f510_c.jpg

Hopefully these help.

EDIT; Grabbed this one as well from a HD trailer.

16501288651_e0e5d42a9b_c.jpg

EDIT EDITTED; These as well.

16315345118_24758be2e5_c.jpg

16477074186_f6f0ec7d8a_c.jpg

Last edited:
Hey guys!

Yes, sorry for the delay, I thought I replied but I guess it didn't go through, I should have the first glove prototype next week! If everything goes well I'll start a run and I'll check how I can compensate you guys for your help, thanks!

Danny

Thank you Danny! Cant wait to see it

Hey guys!

Yes, sorry for the delay, I thought I replied but I guess it didn't go through, I should have the first glove prototype next week! If everything goes well I'll start a run and I'll check how I can compensate you guys for your help, thanks!

Danny

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back