Limited Run STAR-LORD BAG, professionally made. Now shipping!

Re: 2nd Run: STAR-LORD BAG, improved and professionally made. LOTS of PICS!

We should be about 2-3 weeks from shipping (as in, me sending them out) at this point if all goes according to plan.

New order has arrived! I'll get some photos up soon, and I'll be starting on sorting and shipping them ASAP!

Zlurpo
I think this is one of yours! This was on Alaskan Bush People haha
48d4ea128028daa61832f54400f1a375.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

Nah, I'm pretty sure that's the vinyl one from thinkgeek.

I've never seen one in person, but it looks like it to me, with its lack of front-pouch fold/pocket.

It is the thinkgeek one. It's a larger bag than you might expect in person, and the very light colors kind of give it away too.

Any updates on the current run? :)

Just waiting for the buckles to get here! I was told they should have shipped yesterday, so I'll be emailing them asking for updates to see if all went as planned. Once they arrive I'll start installing them and shipping ASAP!

Some pictures:

f4.jpg

f1.jpg

f2.jpg

And mine which I weathered with an airbrush and sandpaper:

f8.jpg

f7.jpg

My phone with indoor lighting is really not a great way to do this. Soon I'll take outdoor shots with a better camera.

Makefast just send me an email explaining that they had a "stock error" and that shipment will be delayed another 3 weeks or so because they only have half the stock I need.

:angry

So I called them, asking how they could screw up this much since my order should have arrived by now, and they had no real answer except "oh it was a stock error."

So I asked them to send the half of the stock they do have ASAP instead of making me (and you) wait another three weeks. Hopefully they do so... What a frustrating company.

Buckle update: after calling them again today,and explaining that no, a different similar style is not just as good, they are shipping what buckles they have today and tomorrow. The first ones should arrive on the 15th, so I should be able to ship the bags Saturday.

Ok, the bags that people pre-ordered have shipped, you should have received an email or PM with the tracking number.

Some nice photos coming shortly.

Got mine recently and love it to pieces. Thank you for all the hard work and dedication you put into this project. It really shows in the quality of the product. Thank you also for the regular and consistent communications. All told, an excellently executed project. I wish there were more like this one.

Are you still making these? I cannot for the life of me seem to find/make the printed fabric.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back