Limited Run STAR-LORD BAG, professionally made. Now shipping!

Re: Second Run: STAR-LORD BAG, improved and professionally made.

I'm excited to see it. However could we get a picture of the new sample as is? I'm curious to see a comparison. Can't wait for the final version though!

Of course. Silly of me not to assume people would want that. Here's a few:
Here's three versions. On top is the one I've weathered from the first run. Middle is an untouched first run. Bottom is the new sample.
25TPKP6.jpg

Detail shot:
dBZoxPn.jpg

First run panel color and D ring tab:
Pdp1npb.jpg

New Sample panel color and D ring tab:
1WpD4DW.jpg

More accurate color detail shot of the new sample:
7z1xdO4.jpg

None of these show the colors perfectly, but the close up ones are close.

Ok, here's some better photos of the new bag, as well as a 'shopped version showing some of the updates that will happen.

ELxAw6A.jpg

FXbDx51.jpg

HDlCv8K.jpg

T1r34oT.jpg

Here's the first run bag vs the new better-leather bag of the new sample. It's much thinner and nicer to wear.

Zdy8I7g.jpg

And here's a photoshop of sort of combining old with new. It's close to what the new run will look like.

XXv13O0.jpg

The D rings in this photo are still the wrong shape, and I didn't feel skilled enough to with photoshop to extend the leather where the right-side D ring attaches. But it will be, like the one on the left.

Oh and if I have seven people who are interested in the continued discount at $270 before August 14th, the bags can be available in time for Haloween.

Re: 2nd Run: STAR-LORD BAG, improved and professionally made. LOTS of PICS!

Nobody needs a new bag for Halloween?

Great looking results! I am definitely in for one of the bags from the second run. The improvements and tweaks look great!

and thank you kindly for bringing this project to life and seeing it through. We need more high quality, attention to detail projects like this one! Whoohoo!
Please keep us updated on your progress :)

Ok Star-Lord fans, it looks like I'll be able to start the new order soon (regardless of pre-orders). In about a week I'll put it in.

The deal is still up for anyone interested: order now and get $25 off. Also, this way you can be sure there will be a bag with the strap size you need. I'll have 3 sizes, the L size will be for people ~6 feet tall, medium strap will be about 2.5" shorter, and small strap will be about 2.5" shorter than medium.

Last edited:

Zlurpo, I didn't see the strap size posting but I guess put me down for a small as I'm 5'7".

The bag order has been placed. Anyone interested in the discount, it'll still be available for a few weeks until the second part of the order payment is ready to go through.

Hey Zlurpo, is it too late to get in on this run? Ideally I'd want a bag with the small strap.

Still taking orders. Feel free to ask any questions.

Hey Zlurpo, I really want to get in on this run... I'm 5'10", so shouldn't that be a MED. strap? And if possible, I want straps with stitching and as close to the dark brown leather on the bag's body. I'm ready to pay right now, so will I still get the discounted price?

Hey Zlurpo, I really want to get in on this run... I'm 5'10", so shouldn't that be a MED. strap? And if possible, I want straps with stitching and as close to the dark brown leather on the bag's body. I'm ready to pay right now, so will I still get the discounted price?

I think that is a Medium strap size, yes. The straps are all made the same way, they aren't stitched but rather there is a groove pressed into them, as they are in the movie. The color is also the same for all of the bags; it's a lighter brown than the body of the bag, but it takes coloring/weathering very well. And yes, I'm still taking orders at the discounted price!

Great...Thanks Zlurpo! How do I go about ordering?

Ok Star-Lord fans, this weekend is the last chance to get the discounted price. After this, it will be $295 for a complete bag.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back