ssdesigner T-shirts available again

ssdesigner

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
From the early 2000's to around 2010 I did a few dozen t-shirt project runs and always kept the artwork in case I was able to find a way to print one or two at a time. Well, now I can. These are heat transfer shirts that I can vouch for because I own a few myself.

If you don't see a size or color combo that you would like I can add it pretty quickly. Just shoot me a PM and I can hook you up. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

Can you do custom stuff based on provided photos?

I have a shirt I really want to do and most custom houses are prohibitively expensive or they want me to order 500 of them.

It would be a three (I think) color left front breast logo and a larger rear two-color logo. Rear is based on an aluminum ID tag.

Let me know your thoughts either here, or via PM if you prefer.

Can you do custom stuff based on provided photos?

I have a shirt I really want to do and most custom houses are prohibitively expensive or they want me to order 500 of them.

It would be a three (I think) color left front breast logo and a larger rear two-color logo. Rear is based on an aluminum ID tag.

Let me know your thoughts either here, or via PM if you prefer.

Glad I could help make this custom shirt happen! Thanks @ID10T !

Added a few more to the store over the last few days. Now I'm looking for ideas! Please post and let me know what you would like to see!

I got my shirt yesterday.

Everything looks great! Very fast from concept to finished product too. This design has been rolling around my hollow little head for at least ten years.

Thanks!

7898015D-B6DA-4A45-A6F0-B7E41C11E904.jpeg
755EC481-FD8A-4CFA-BE00-B3F604634F2F.jpeg

Another hard to find (thanks BB!) Jayne tee added. The Bear-rabbit from Serenity:

Attachments

• bear-rabbit__thumb2.jpg
    bear-rabbit__thumb2.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 119

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back