Spockboy's screen used M.R. Enterprise for sale

spockboy

s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg

LINK BELOW

Master Replicas USS Star Trek Enterprise Smithsonian Custom NCC-1701 Model | eBay

:)Spockboy

Last edited:
It appears on “My Screen” every now and then as a screen saver.

Maybe one day you will hit the big time and have it used in the Franchise.

Then it will truly be “Screen-Used” AND “Screen Matched”;)

Darn Straight! Screen used in videos that "several hundred" people have viewed buddy.

:)

It appears on “My Screen” every now and then as a screen saver.

Maybe one day you will hit the big time and have it used in the Franchise.

Then it will truly be “Screen-Used” AND “Screen Matched”;)

LOL From your lips to God's ear buddy. Actually if you want something as a screen saver I did a couple of new wallpapers a few weeks ago of the "original" you can have.

46784301581_ed068b923e_k.jpg

46720169962_9b37f400a5_o.jpg

2ehaLVk

:)spockboy

Last edited:
One never know and as you know, “There are always possibilities”

Your work is on par or better than the Studios!!

In the image of the original below, I noted you added back the missing "tab" on the port side behind the deflector dish. Any other changes I missed in that image?

When trying to mimic the restored filming model, it is a slippery slope when it comes to the asymmetric nature of the beast (like the fewer ports on the B/C deck and saucer edge on the port side, which could be accomplished much easier than some of the other more significant missing details). Others may question the choice to be so slavish to the weathering, which may not translate 100% when reducing the scale.

Certainly it is an interesting effort. If trying to duplicate the current configuration of the original as much as possible, may I ask the reasoning behind your removing the front-and-center port / light on the upper saucer on your model? The restorers lit it quite brightly, even though it really never came across on screen, due to weathering that obscured it or whatever. That is why I deleted it on my own Round2 model, anyway.

For that matter, did you ever consider fitting the "tallywhacker" from a Round2 kit to the lower sensor dome? I made sure this was included on my build, and in fact it pretty much disappears / blends in with the white of the dome when photographed.

46784301581_ed068b923e_k-jpg.jpg

Last edited:
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back