Spiderman Webshooter (Smoke effect)

that nozzle looks like a c02 tire inflator. If it isnt then you CAN use a c02 tire inflator for a louder and more "pfffft" effect.

Look up something called "Pure smoke". Its a magic trick, it might be similar to what your looking for.
Pure Smoke... That's REALLY cheap :lol
Well there are some variations of this trick (older ones) that are cheaper and faster. Meaning that they release a smaller puff of smoke but in an instant giving a more dramatic effect. Since this one gives a more mysterious and slow mist while the other versions are faster and more intense. (How spiderman webshooters should be)
But in any case the cost for any option in a magic sense would be at least $100.

I have pure smoke and ultra smoke 2000, been tinkering to make them "puff" like the movie version but both devices need proper clothes, not lycra to hide them properly lol. I have a different methid in mind but can't try it out yet till my shooters arrive, it is a very cheap alternative but I have to work out how to fit it there with all the electronics :lol

talcum powder a long pvc tube with squeezy pump put the powder into the nozel and connect the tube to the back which runs through the shooter. have a little hole on the nozel so when you squeeze the pump it forces air out and shoots the powder. same idea as the cheap joke cigarettes

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back