Spiderman (Reboot) Civil War and future Costumes and Wardrobe ~possible spoilers~

New Balance obviously. Closest I'm getting is a few running-inspired 501 style in white/dragonfly (i assume the reddish/orange color)/grey. But nothing exact. Doesn't seem to be a customizable shoe that fits the bill.

For Tony Revolori's character, we have his shoes and shirt. He's rocking up a Lacoste Men's Pique Polo in Font/W with New Balance Trailbuster Weekend Expo shoes. Zendaya's character's footwear is the Fiorentini + Baker Buckle Strap Eli boots. Hope this helps with the other characters. I'm anxious to find Peter Parker clothes though.

For Tony Revolori's character, we have his shoes and shirt. He's rocking up a Lacoste Men's Pique Polo in Font/W with New Balance Trailbuster Weekend Expo shoes. Zendaya's character's footwear is the Fiorentini + Baker Buckle Strap Eli boots. Hope this helps with the other characters. I'm anxious to find Peter Parker clothes though.

We're probably all reading MCUFashion too :p

image.jpg New set photo!

Nike Killshots were GOAT, yall are gonna have a tough time unless J Crew brings it back due to popular demand. The hardest thing to find is going to be one with a gum sole, the Bruin and Blazer Low are basically identical silhouettes/colorways but with a white sole/outsole. Or you could go with my personal favorite, Nike Cortez :D

That looks pretty close- "good enough" to my eye! the texture if the material looks perfect.

Question: did the aglets on the hoodie's drawstring come green like that? If they were changed, how did you change them? I bought a hoodie from TASM a while back and would like to change the aglets from white to black to make it more screen-accurate.
They came like that, but a bit of paint could probably fix that.

I keep seeing set photos from the TASM movies and people are calling them Homecoming set photos.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1466557326118.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1466557326118.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 246
So far it's only a few couple that have been released. Anyone found the Nike for a good price? Haha! I haven't but I might buy one. I'll be buying the New Balance next week but the other pair of shoes are expensive. Wanted to also ask if anyone is working for the design on both sweaters? The M.H. Mathletes and the Midtown School of S.&T.?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back