Spiderman joined the Dark Side

GF

Sr Member
Me in my Spidey costume with my imperial friends from the Canadian 501st at Montreal toycon

GFollano

Last edited:
Dude, a lot of Spideys come off looking pretty "big belly, small package" in their spandex. You look like you could legit swing around kicking butt. Fantastic costume! Could have stepped right out of the movie.

Nice pic! The guys in the 501st are great out west too. Kudos on your Spidey physique, you should create an original suit......captain biceps!! Lol

Dude, a lot of Spideys come off looking pretty "big belly, small package" in their spandex. You look like you could legit swing around kicking butt. Fantastic costume! Could have stepped right out of the movie.

Thank you for the nice words, this suit has been a good motivation factor forcing me to train 3- 4 time a week LOL

GFollano

Last edited:
Looking good, indeed. I think we might be twins! :lol

31171724808423834711324.jpg

Looking good dude !!! What programme you following ?

I have a good bench press and dumbells at home, I train every 2nd day.
I do a simple workout and take a good concentrate whey protein right after my workout, this is very important to repair and build up muscles.

I'm 5.7" 165 LBS I just want a nice athletic build.

4 sets of 10 185 lbs bench press (soon will reach 200lbs)
4 sets of 10 35lbs (per arm) stand up dumbell curls
4 sets of 8-10 30lbs (per arm) concentrate dumbell curls
lots of close grip push ups
Play hockey 3 times a week, this helps my cardio

GFollano

Last edited:
Awsome! Hockeys a great way to get your cardio. I think I read on one of your posts that you play goal, so do I. Hope your not a Montreal fan. GO BRUINS!!!

I have a good bench press and dumbells at home, I train every 2nd day.
I do a simple workout and take a good concentrate whey protein right after my workout, this is very important to repair and build up muscles.

I'm 5.7" 165 LBS I just want a nice athletic build.

4 sets of 10 165 lbs bench press (goal is to reach 200lbs)
4 sets of 10 35lbs (per arm) stand up dumbell curls
4 sets of 8-10 30lbs (per arm) concentrate dumbell curls
lots of push ups close grip
Play hockey 3 times a week, this helps my cardio

GFollano
I'm sure, being a goalie, that you've probably got good legs, but don't neglect your lower body - do squats and deadlifts too! Also you'd be amazed at the biceps you'll build if you drop curls and started doing chinups/pullups (it'll also help your lats). Kudos though, you're doing it right. A lot of people wanna play the part, but not be healthy and LIVE the part.

I'm sure, being a goalie, that you've probably got good legs, but don't neglect your lower body - do squats and deadlifts too! Also you'd be amazed at the biceps you'll build if you drop curls and started doing chinups/pullups (it'll also help your lats). Kudos though, you're doing it right. A lot of people wanna play the part, but not be healthy and LIVE the part.

Yes I could definetely do alot more but I'm lazy, definetely need to do some chin up, could work my triceps more aswells. Here's a few other photos, I love doing chest, I now do 4 sets of 8-10 reps of 185lbs. I'm only 5.7' 165 lbs

GFollano

Last edited:
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back