Spiderman costume seller

Doesn't look very accurate though. The hands have no patterns and the section where the red ends doesn't match the comics or screen suit. The red on the arms should end mid fore arm.

I intended to get the suit from spidey4fun but he never replied to any of my 3 emails.

Also, I'm not too anal about accuracy, I just want to have a good quality costume that doesn't look cheap.

Thank you for your opinions though.

That's "Spider Tim's" suit. Before the movie pattern got scanned in and then released by TKComics, his was THE costume.

He never really kept up the the R&D that the rest of the community was doing. Him and SpiderFan43 offered more budget costumes, but neither were very accurate (Though the latter eventually offered accurate eye frames)

I had assumed both weren't making suits anymore...guess I was wrong about Tim.

That said, there are definitely better choices out there...especially for the money.

-Nick

That's "Spider Tim's" suit. Before the movie pattern got scanned in and then released by TKComics, his was THE costume.

He never really kept up the the R&D that the rest of the community was doing. Him and SpiderFan43 offered more budget costumes, but neither were very accurate (Though the latter eventually offered accurate eye frames)

I had assumed both weren't making suits anymore...guess I was wrong about Tim.

That said, there are definitely better choices out there...especially for the money.

-Nick

Thank you for the info!

I wouldn't spend that much money on a suit unless you can see/feel/try it on in person... and even that's pushing it.

By the looks of the pictures, a lot of it looks 'shopped. It may be real, it may not... but the pictures on that site look kinda fishy. :-/

I received my costume yesterday just in time for my Halloween party, and I must say I'm really pleased with it.

I understand the criticisms about its screen accuracy, but the bottom line is it's an awesome looking Spiderman costume and that's all that matters to me. I can post a picture or two later if anyone is curious.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back