Spiderman costume seller

Discussion in 'Marvel Costumes and Props' started by Uopap, Oct 18, 2011.

1. Uopap

Uopap Active Member

Spider-Suit

Has anyone here ordered from this person? Was the suit quality satisfactory for the price?

Thank you very much!

2. Solochaser

Solochaser Well-Known Member

Doesn't look very accurate though. The hands have no patterns and the section where the red ends doesn't match the comics or screen suit. The red on the arms should end mid fore arm.

3. Egon

Egon Well-Known Member

looks fishy to me...idk

4. joshspiderman23

joshspiderman23 Sr Member

Negative ghost rider. DO NOT BUY. piece of crap costume. construction is worse then a cheap ebay zentai suit.

5. CaptainTurtles

CaptainTurtles New Member

Even the pictures of just the masks are photoshoped, that always gets the alarm bells ringing for me.

6. Uopap

Uopap Active Member

Really? They didn't seem photoshopped to me. Ah well...

7. GF

GF Sr Member

Huuum,

The brick pattern is completely wrong and oversized, the front and back Spiders are oversized aswell, uses puff paint for the too silvery webs. You can get a much more accurate suit for a bit more. It,s not worth $600 IMHO. You can see mine and a few other here

http://www.therpf.com/f24/post-your-spidey-pics-127550/

GFollano

8. Uopap

Uopap Active Member

I intended to get the suit from spidey4fun but he never replied to any of my 3 emails.

Also, I'm not too * about accuracy, I just want to have a good quality costume that doesn't look cheap.

Thank you for your opinions though.

9. scorpion

scorpion Active Member

hi mate here you have an amazing spider costume he won many contests and personally congratulated by Stan Lee

is a friend of mine he sell them but they are not cheap:wacko
    Spiderman Show

10. Uopap

Uopap Active Member

Solid costume, but yeah, 600$ is tops for me.

11. TheNickFox

TheNickFox Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

12. Uopap

Uopap Active Member

Thank you for the info!

13. HeatherShepard

HeatherShepard Member

I wouldn't spend that much money on a suit unless you can see/feel/try it on in person... and even that's pushing it.

By the looks of the pictures, a lot of it looks 'shopped. It may be real, it may not... but the pictures on that site look kinda fishy. :-/

14. Uopap

Uopap Active Member

I received my costume yesterday just in time for my Halloween party, and I must say I'm really pleased with it.

I understand the criticisms about its screen accuracy, but the bottom line is it's an awesome looking Spiderman costume and that's all that matters to me. I can post a picture or two later if anyone is curious.