Service Spider-man suit assembly/detailing services "we can puffy paint your suit!" Now OPEN

Re: No time to Puffy paint your suit? Let us take the "Pain" out of Puffy "Pain"ting

Thanks for the kind words bro. Your puff paint looks good too man! but for sure let me know if you need any help with that second print of yours :)

Thanks for the kind words man. Really loving how you did the spiders, how much for just those painted?

Re: No time to Puffy paint your suit? Let us take the "Pain" out of Puffy "Pain"ting

Thanks for the kind words man. Really loving how you did the spiders, how much for just those painted?

Well, I haven't done the front spider yet so I'm not sure how long that will take me. I don't think it would take more than a couple of hours but I need to figure out a way to get it as smooth as possible. I'll probably lay it pretty thin, like I did my back spider as I was very pleased with the outcome.

20130128_083549.jpg

Once I have the front one done I can get back to you with a price although I don't think it would be more than 50 bucks or so, since I anticipate it would only be about 4-5 hours work for both spiders.

I'm also looking at acquiring a new airbrush and compressor and possibly offer battle damage airbrushing for anyone interested so stay tuned.

Last edited:

Well, I haven't done the front spider yet so I'm not sure how long that will take me. I don't think it would take more than a couple of hours but I need to figure out a way to get it as smooth as possible. I'll probably lay it pretty thin, like I did my back spider as I was very pleased with the outcome.

20130128_083549.jpg

Once I have the front one done I can get back to you with a price although I don't think it would be more than 50 bucks or so, since I anticipate it would only be about 4-5 hours work for both spiders.

I'm also looking at acquiring a new airbrush and compressor and possibly offer battle damage airbrushing for anyone interested so stay tuned.

I think I might be in for that. Yeah I love the suit I have, but what I use it for it is not practical.

I am most likely going to do a MCL34N print with the blue not done. The blue is the big problem with my current one.

I really like your back spider, so I would love to get mine painted by you. I will be watching for the pic of your front spider done, I am excited to see what you can do with it :)

For sure. I'll make sure to take some good pics and share them on my WIP thread once I'm done with the front.

If/When you are sure you want to get the partial puff job from us, let me know so I can add you to my list. You don't need to put a deposit until we're ready to start on your suit. Just get it shipped to me so we can start sooner :)

I may also be offering, for a very limited time, airbrushing/weathering/battle scars services too so stay tuned for that :)

Max Jenius your print is here :)

20130131_155359.jpg

List updated.

Fedex123 Your first print arrived today as well

20130131_164719.jpg

Let's get to work! List updated :)

Looks like we have our work cut out for us...

20130131_183150.jpg

I don't envy you Fett, haha. Still slaving away on my Mclean. Good luck!

I don't envy you Fett, haha. Still slaving away on my Mclean. Good luck!

As I said to my friend Wallcrawler248, its quality time with the wife Lol. Good conversations and puffy paint.

Very noble that you are taking on this El Fett, only the ones who have puffied their suits will understand how time consuming this is.

Off to a good start with Fedex123 suit this weekend. Most black webbing complete.

20130203_165522.jpg

Our method: black first, then red hc, then blue hc then off to a mental ward. LOL :)

Looking awesome Fett! That's why I want you to do my webs, dem steady hands.:love

Off to a good start with Fedex123 suit this weekend. Most black webbing complete.

20130203_165522.jpg

Our method: black first, then red hc, then blue hc then off to a mental ward. LOL :)

Are you just using the medium stock bottle!? Wow that is amazing! I have to use an applicator needle.

Stock bottles FTW! We only use applicators for the finer HC.

Webs all done. Moving on to the red HC on Fedex123 suit.

20130204_161426.jpg

It's looking great! Seeing your work I'm even more excited now!

Just a couple more update shots. Almost ready to start on the blue sections:

20130207_225824.jpg

photo.jpg

As you can see, I am also working on the Raimi suit simultaneously.

20130209_182301.jpg

So I take a break from puffy and go to dot gluing for a while...

20130209_181153.jpg

One final update is the Raimi lenses I recently finished.

photo.jpg

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back