Spider-Man: No Way Home

when i went to see ghostbusters the morbious trailer played, the freaks vulture is in it?!? do we know when morbious takes place? we see the spider-man murder poster, has to be after his identity was leaked. the vulture is out of jail?!? i am praying we see him as the 6th member

I'm pretty sure in that scene, Morbius is in an orange prison jumpsuit, being led into a building. I assumed he was just in the same facility as Vulture.

when i went to see ghostbusters the morbious trailer played, the freaks vulture is in it?!? do we know when morbious takes place? we see the spider-man murder poster, has to be after his identity was leaked. the vulture is out of jail?!? i am praying we see him as the 6th member
There is a rumor circulating that that Morbius takes place Post No Way Home, and some of these things that seem weird or out of place might be explained by the results of the movie, like several dimensions collapsing and combining into one.

There is a rumor circulating that that Morbius takes place Post No Way Home, and some of these things that seem weird or out of place might be explained by the results of the movie, like several dimensions collapsing and combining into one.
Oh boy, I’m gonna have to bring cliff notes when watching this movie

Wow so either the scalpers were out in force last night or the anticipation for this movie is really high. Haven't had this much trouble getting tickets for a movie in a long time.

Scored tickets to the local stand alone Imax theater with a giant screen that has started showing fist run features in the evenings.
Am I understanding it accurately? This was filmed and will be presented in 1.90 :1 AR?

Just an aside here for a bit of real-life entertainment; no actual movie-related content here, so skip if you like …

I take my boys to school every morning on my way to work. My younger son (he'll be 12 three days after I write this) sits up front with me, while the 16-year-old sits in the back and is usually conked out before I get half a mile down the road (he's been that way since he was born -- I fear what might happen when he finally gets a drivers license). Anyway, yesterday morning while we were on our way, a little dime-sized spider strolled out onto the dash. I grabbed it with a napkin as I drove. I tried to get my son to take it, but he refused. I said, "But there's a remote possibility you could wind up with super powers!" He wasn't having it. So I tried again and said, "Come on ... it's your friendly neighborhood spider, man!" He turned away for a few seconds, then said "And again, no ... also, that wasn't funny." I asked, "Well, why did you turn away to keep me from seeing you laugh, then?"

SSB

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back