Spider-Man Mask Questions

TheD0C70R

Hello, I’ve just purchased a Spider-Man mask and I have a question for the experienced cosplayers.

So you know how Spider-Man will sometimes lift the bottom of his mask and expose his mouth (see image)? I was wondering if anyone achieved this look in their cosplay without the eyes of the mask sliding up to the forehead area. It’s one of my personal favourite looks for the character and I just can’t get the eyes to stay in place when I roll up the mask. They always slide up to my forehead.

Attachments

• 55831A4E-BE50-45F8-B7C0-D1CEBEF116E5.jpeg
    55831A4E-BE50-45F8-B7C0-D1CEBEF116E5.jpeg
    73.8 KB · Views: 56

TheD0C70R

If anyone reading has done the rolled up mask without a faceshell, do leave a comment about how you did it (there’s gotta be someone out there who’s done it, right?).

TheD0C70R

Late update to this: I figured it out. No faceshell. You just roll up the mask a certain way, so that the rolled up part holds the rest down by pinching it against your nose. It's a little difficult at first but I have it down to a science now. Here's a funny photo
9DC309B7-F33C-44AF-BD1D-2F7DC6A3725D.jpeg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.