make me reconsider putting the pics back up

Here are some more pics from the Spiderman 3 Set here in Cleveland
my friend who I Hate :p Took these Friday afternoon
Another friend of mine got to watch a stunt Friday Evening
then had a chance to talk with the stunt double for the Sandman
My friend told me that on Saturday they would be filming the part
of a runaway armored car hijacked by sandman with spidey in pursuit
The sandman stunt double also told my friend that the Spidey stunt double
will take any chance he can to talk to the kids in the crowd and take pictures with them
He even went to the Childrens hosptial dressed as Spiderman to see the kids
Any how here ar the pics. These may help some of you that are making spidersuits

IMG_0339.jpg

IMG_0333.jpg

IMG_0329.jpg
IMG_0323.jpg

IMG_0321.jpg

IMG_0315.jpg

IMG_0301c.jpg

Fantastic pics.. Thanks so much for sharing. It's nice to see the spidey suit looks the same (for now at least).

-Zoid

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TK648 @ Apr 28 2006, 11:42 PM) [snapback]1235255[/snapback]</div>
I post seven pictures get
99 views and only two can say thanks
for posting the pics :( WOW
[/b]

I saw these late last night and was going to show my wife this morning, pretty dissapointed. I especially wanted to show her the image with spidey hugging the kid in the red shirt.

When I posted my custom Anakin Saber I had soemthing liek 300-500 views and only a handful of posts as well...some people just like looking, some even like looking 2-3 times, it sucks, but I didn't take down my pictures. I think you are taking it a little personally...

I missed the pics, since I don't "live" here, and it was only yesterday that they were put up. Oh well, I'll wait for the film, and I'll make sure to thank you on all your upcoming posts.
Thanks,
'Blues

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Primrodo @ Apr 29 2006, 08:58 AM) [snapback]1235421[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TK648 @ Apr 28 2006, 11:42 PM) [snapback]1235255[/snapback]
I post seven pictures get
99 views and only two can say thanks
for posting the pics :( WOW
[/b]

I saw these late last night and was going to show my wife this morning, pretty dissapointed. I especially wanted to show her the image with spidey hugging the kid in the red shirt.

When I posted my custom Anakin Saber I had soemthing liek 300-500 views and only a handful of posts as well...some people just like looking, some even like looking 2-3 times, it sucks, but I didn't take down my pictures. I think you are taking it a little personally...
[/b][/quote]

I emailed you :D
TK648

thanks 1. for sending me the pics and 2. for reposting them. They're Great. Kinda glad we're going to see some red and blue before we see some black.....or is that what they want us to believe? AH.

Some of you may know of this site but for those of you that do not
gotowww.superherohype.com
there are more pics there and here is a great vid to check out goto to this link
Spider Man Vid
there is some cool stuff to see here.
I spent the whold day today downtown got to see them crash a armored car into a garbage truck
then the armored car was supposed to flip over...Did not happen, took them most of the day to rig up a post that held the armored car up on an angle right front bumper towards the ground with the right rear bumper higher than the left, attached two big cables that were attached to two big semi trucks
that gave a quick pull and flipped the armored car, Then I got to see them do a spiedy stunt from the armored car, pics of this can bee seen here www.superherohype.com best you see the pics then me trying to explain
my friend that took the pics I posted
who I hate :p Well I hate even more now :p , He and his wife got to be extras
for the movie today. I do hope that he and his wife get to see them self's in the move
and not have it be like a where's waldo sort of thing.

And I apologies for my small rant this morning
now go check out those links

Andrew

Man, PM me when there is filming. I would love to take my nephew down there as it would make him flip out. He is three and the boy loves him some Spidey. Was Saturday the last day for filming?

Wow, excellent pics. I really appreciate you sharing those, I can't wait for Spider-man 3. Sandman is my 2nd favorite Spidey villian next to Doc Oc.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back