Song from opening credits of movie..... (NEW ADDED VIDEO OF MELODY)

Rusty85

Sr Member
I've been trying to find this song and haven't had any luck so I thought I'd post to see if anyone here might know what I'm talking about. I'm pretty sure its in the beginning of a movie where the opening credits were done cartoon style, similar to the movie, "Ruthless People." For some reason I think that there were monsters or some sort of creatures in it but I'm not positive. I know its not much to go off but maybe someone here has an idea. I'm thinking it was a movie from the 80's or possibly a slim chance early 90's.

Last edited:
Re: Song from opening credits of movie.....

Doesn't sound really familiar. I know at least one of the two City Slickers movies had animated opening parts.

Is it one where some kind of monster is running through different "scenes" or peoples houses and at some point a lady screams when she sees him?

Nope that isn't it either. Its possible its not from a movie, probably more useful to just listen to the clip. Wish I could remember just a line from the lyrics...

I listened to the clip and it sounds familiar (thought it sounded like Brain Donors).

This is going to bug the crap out of me now, lol!

None of these ones guys, I'll probably need to try and remember more of the song or else it'll probably be impossible to id based off the tiny part I put up.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back