Something a little different from me. Werewolf 1/6 scale

streetjudge79

Master Member
I'm finishing this up for a statue forum member, it's 1/6 scale "Moonslinger" is the name of the kit. Just have to finish up the plaque for it.

file-577.jpg

file-2211.jpg

file-2088.jpg

file-2162.jpg

file-1777.jpg

file-2007.jpg

file-930.jpg

file-2366.jpg

file-958.jpg

file-918.jpg

Last edited:
thats a great paintup, very nice, i don't paint up many kits these days, but thats a beauty, looks pretty large to
You use any pastel chalks on this? thats something i've read about but not done yet

That's EXCELLENT. I love how "wet" the blood looks, & the strand of saliva in his (her? its?) mouth is an awesome detail. :thumbsup :thumbsup

Fantastic job there frosty!
I have seen this model many times and this is one of the best paint jobs I've seen so far! It looks like it could jump off the stump and rip your throat out!
I love the drool, which I have never been able to get right myself! IMHO a little more, with red in it, hanging straight down from the jaw would look truly gruesome and maybe some blood splatter on his arms and chest would help show how horrendous and messy his attack would have been! A little arterial spray if you will!
Overall all though a truly horrendous job!

That's EXCELLENT. I love how "wet" the blood looks, & the strand of saliva in his (her? its?) mouth is an awesome detail. :thumbsup :thumbsup

Defiantly a "him"!

Any chance of posting some shots of the other side of the model? The only shot you did post of the other side is his head!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back