Some Fetty Goodness

micdavis

Master Member
Here is a series of photos I took while out in the desert of California in 1982.

They look like I was close but in fact I was about 300 yards away on top of a huge sand dune with a really long lense and fast film.

fett1.jpg

fett2.jpg

fett3.jpg

fett4.jpg

fett5.jpg

fett6.jpg

fett7.jpg

That is so sweet.
How about a story behind the pics. Did you go there hunting it down or did you stumble across it. How did you know where to find the shoot and did you know it was Ep VI filming?

It's a long story.

Short version.

I found out about it. Went and found it. Made three trips out there totaling 12 days.

Shot about 250 photos of which about 60 were worth keeping. Also a friend shot a few rolls of Super8 film (video wasn't cheap in 1982), then edited down to about 7 minutes.

More pics to come. And these.

*********EDIT************

Sorry needed the web space.

Movies gone bye-bye.

You've done something that is rarely seen, you shared some valuable photo's, where so many would keep 'em to themselves.

Thanks, it is really cool to see pics like these :love

Cheers,

Kraig

Those pics are FETTASTIC.

The last two pictures seem to support the idea that the battle damaged Jetpack was used in the flying sceen. The center tank appears to have a gouge in the middle, which matches up with the other picutures of the damaged pack.

Thanks for sharing.

Gator

Incredible shots, micdavis. Thank you so much for sharing them with us.

When I go to work today I'm just going to be thinking of stunt-Fett all day. :D

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back