Solid Leaded Crystal Mojolnir

People must have made this prop out of every material under the sun. :D

I thought the solid granite one was mental but this will look amazing which it's finished,

Oh, and it'll need back lighting :)

How does one shape leaded crystal? (I know nothing about shaping glass/crystal or anything like it, so if my complete lack of prior knowledge means it's too hard to explain, I'll understand).

As awesome as this piece is, maybe you know who would not be so quick to crawl up inside of you, financially, if you stopped emulating their movie design. It's almost like poking the bear. Don't take that as a slam, because your work speaks for itself in spades. Just offering an opinion.

As awesome as this piece is, maybe you know who would not be so quick to crawl up inside of you, financially, if you stopped emulating their movie design. It's almost like poking the bear. Don't take that as a slam, because your work speaks for itself in spades. Just offering an opinion.

Already heading that direction-- Designing some totally original new designs and concepts. (y)thumbsup

LOL...well, maybe next year. I'm going to check out the goodies and hopefully score a few things. *cough*inexpensivepowerliftingbelt*cough*

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back