Solid Leaded Crystal Mojolnir

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

madmanmoe64

People must have made this prop out of every material under the sun. :D

I thought the solid granite one was mental but this will look amazing which it's finished,

Oh, and it'll need back lighting :)

Zlurpo

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
How does one shape leaded crystal? (I know nothing about shaping glass/crystal or anything like it, so if my complete lack of prior knowledge means it's too hard to explain, I'll understand).

Qui-Gonzalez

Master Member
As awesome as this piece is, maybe you know who would not be so quick to crawl up inside of you, financially, if you stopped emulating their movie design. It's almost like poking the bear. Don't take that as a slam, because your work speaks for itself in spades. Just offering an opinion.

Eaglewood

Sr Member
As awesome as this piece is, maybe you know who would not be so quick to crawl up inside of you, financially, if you stopped emulating their movie design. It's almost like poking the bear. Don't take that as a slam, because your work speaks for itself in spades. Just offering an opinion.

Already heading that direction-- Designing some totally original new designs and concepts. (y)thumbsup

Qui-Gonzalez

Master Member
LOL...well, maybe next year. I'm going to check out the goodies and hopefully score a few things. *cough*inexpensivepowerliftingbelt*cough*