Done / Completed Solid aluminum Beskar Steel («COVID BRICKS») - SOLD OUT

My bar arrived today. Very happy with it. Some damage to the corners, but I'll have to try to file it out.

Thanks again for the offering, it was worth the wait.

Hello. I've tried scrolling through this thread and can't seem to find the actual dimensions of this ignot. I think I've seen 130mm for length & maybe 2.5" for width somewhere else, but that's about it. Can someone provide the dimensions of this piece? (metric or english will do.) -thanks

Since the thread got bumped into my notifications again: after having the beskar piece for a couple months now, I just wanted to reiterate how awesome it is. I've seen several beskar projects go up here and other places around online since receiving it and this is by far the best looking one and not even close to being one of the more expensive. Even some of the real folded steel projects on YouTube don't look anywhere as authentic as these. Thanks again to Lukyanov for doing us all a solid

Since the thread got bumped into my notifications again: after having the beskar piece for a couple months now, I just wanted to reiterate how awesome it is. I've seen several beskar projects go up here and other places around online since receiving it and this is by far the best looking one and not even close to being one of the more expensive. Even some of the real folded steel projects on YouTube don't look anywhere as authentic as these. Thanks again to Lukyanov for doing us all a solid
thank you

Where can one score that red and black wrap? I am gifting these bricks to friends.
Thanks.
I made this one myself. Not seen anyone doing a run on here but I might look into it if there's enough interest. How many do you need?

If anyone has any info at all about the fabric they might have used it would be much appreciated!

Missed out on the previous runs. I'm very happy to hear that you've got some more available and hope I can get in on it.

Looking forward to the order form.

Thanks, lukyanov! (y)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back