Done / Completed Solid aluminum Beskar Steel («COVID BRICKS») SOLD OUT

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Peep Williams

Looks like my tracking number indicates it made it all the way to my city, and then may have been returned to sender. It went from 7/24 arrival in my city to 4 days of the generic "in transit to next facility message" and then finally it was just scanned today 8/3 as being "Processed Through Facility" in Moscow again...

lukyanov

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Looks like my tracking number indicates it made it all the way to my city, and then may have been returned to sender. It went from 7/24 arrival in my city to 4 days of the generic "in transit to next facility message" and then finally it was just scanned today 8/3 as being "Processed Through Facility" in Moscow again...
I see that but I can't explain it. Can you ask USPS about this?
UPD: russian post said that it is a mistake in a system. I think you can get your parcel in your local post office

Last edited: