So what is a 3/4 Head?

PepMaster

Sr Member
Ok I came across this listing for a Arnold Head casting, and in the description it says that it's 3/4 of his head, does that mean the back of the head is flat, open or what?
Listing removed

Last edited:
After reading the listing, I would gather they meant 3/4 Arnold, and 1/4 Endo skull.

Unless you think it is something shady like a recast, posting a link to a live auction is frowned upon.

Last edited:
Think about this hypothetically for a moment.
I found that auction earlier, didn't have enough in my paypal account to cover it, put the auction on my watch list until I can transfer funds, and you just came along and advertised the auction on the biggest prop site on the web.
We refrain from posting live auctions in the main forum as a courtesy to our fellow members.

That typically means than it's only 3/4 of the head not the full head. ie from behind the ears forward is what you will get. The back of the head is missing and flat. You will sometimes see life casts sold like this. Instead of just being the face, it will be a 3/4 life cast including the ears/top of the head etc. Hope that helps.

Yeah the head i have of Arnie is a 3/4, ends behind the ears, open at the back with a hanger for display, like a few lifecasts i do

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back