So Cal Prop Party ***PICS POSTED***

Re: So Cal Prop Party April 10th in Irvine

I have to see if I can get the day off before I can fully commit, but it sure sounds like fun.

Same here.

I will just have to see because Usually I am the Saturday morning supervisor.

Was the lunch time more convienent for people? I dont mind taking the day off or anything...

Same here.

I will just have to see because Usually I am the Saturday morning supervisor.

Was the lunch time more convienent for people? I dont mind taking the day off or anything...

Just cheaper. The mid day cost starts at around $25 each and goes up from there.

This is shaping up well. Our D&B parties (have been at least two so far) have been highly successful (not bias speaking here).

Then venue is great. Services/food & beverage options are fantastic. Its all good.

Ill do my best to be there.
Ill bring some nick nacks.

Frank Cerney

Believe it or not I don't have much to bring. I will bring my idol, grail and the head peace of the staff of Ra I got from Wayne (replica props?) and a few odds & ends. Most stuff I have is larger and just too impractical to move around. I am mainly going to hang out with you all and meet some new folks in person.

Jeff

Frank!! It'll be good to see ya again.. been years.

Hopefully the Luke ROTJ reveal saber will make it in time to bring.

I'll probably bring smaller stuff like my Vader reveal, MR Fett helmet, and MR Solo blaster. BSG phone , screen-used BSG portable comp and locator box.

Maybe my TE ESB strormtrooper and ESB solo costumes on mannequins, if others are bringing larger stuff.

I have work and have no days off left dammit, sorry guys, but maybe I could swing by on my lunch break!

Sorry I forgot to send payment last night, it totally slipped my mind. I'm out of town right now, but I'll send it as soon as I get back.

Brad, I'll Pay up tonight after work
I gotta check with mrs.slave1pilot to see if she wants to go too.

Sounds good Nate. I will be booking the room tomorrow after a few more pay.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back